FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€2.72

€2.73

Économie de: €0.01 (0 % de remise)

Notes utilisateur

Commentaires | English
Trier par

LOVE LOVE LOVE This Cream Eyeliner <3

Publié par JuliaNZ le Dec 08, 2014

This eyeliner is hands down amazing!! It is so creamy and easy to apply and it lasts ALL DAY without smudging. I am so happy with this I am planning on purchasing other colours. I do not love the brush but I just use one that I already have so this does not concern me whatsoever. <3 <3 <3 If you found this review helpful, please click the 'YES' button.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Super Waterproof and easy application!

Publié par syadez le Apr 05, 2014

I love this product! Not only is it truly dark, all you just need to do is lightly dip a little onto the brush and you have sufficient cream to do your eye! The brush is a little small for fudgy hands like mine but it still works once you've found your grip. As for waterproof, I tried crying, rubbing and even put a little spit (for experimenting sake) to test it. It truly is waterproof. Had to scrub (yes, you gotta really scrub it) it off with oil-based make up remover. Gotta grab it since its really value for money.

Black as the night

Publié par Kitty86 le Jul 27, 2014

I've been looking for cueltry free options and ELF, is definitely one I'll be buying. The eyeliner is really black and it is waterproof so it is perfect, but I found that If my face is really greasy or I don't have powder or I don't seal it with black eyeshadow, it lasts a little bit less. That's why I'm giving it 4 out of 5!

very black

Publié par 5629677447613129876 le May 18, 2015

this is amazing! iit is very dark and soft . easy to wear and the brush does the job! i loved it!

Crazy about this one

Publié par 5487903913980750126 le Apr 17, 2015

Love it, would recomend it to anyone. The texture is amazing, it stays on all day and is easy to apply. It's better than most expensive products I've used before.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good

Publié par 5554871491432834889 le Sep 11, 2015

Its easy to control it

ثبات وسواد

Publié par 5294891188173753731 le Dec 11, 2015

راااائع

not bad for its price

Publié par 5689979773083036854 le May 07, 2015

am surprised that it works really well despite the price.. I'm a bit reluctant to order it..but after reading all the reviews, i decided to just give it a try.... and I'm quite amazed with the texture.. its creamy.. easy to apply...especially when doing a winged liner... love the brush.. makes it even more easier to apply.... though it takes sometime to get used to the small brush.. but overall.. thumbs up for this eyeliner!

Vibrant!

Publié par 5493850489106183935 le May 26, 2015

This product creates a vibrant eyeliner and is long lasting through out the day and night. Application is easy if you have a steady hand.

Pretty decent!

Publié par 5329945723409160480 le Apr 29, 2016

I'm not a huge gel liner fan in general, but this one is pretty good.

articles 1-10 sur 139