FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€2.84

€2.85

Économie de: €0.01 (0 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

LOVE LOVE LOVE This Cream Eyeliner <3

Publié par JuliaNZ le Dec 08, 2014

This eyeliner is hands down amazing!! It is so creamy and easy to apply and it lasts ALL DAY without smudging. I am so happy with this I am planning on purchasing other colours. I do not love the brush but I just use one that I already have so this does not concern me whatsoever. <3 <3 <3 If you found this review helpful, please click the 'YES' button.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Super Waterproof and easy application!

Publié par syadez le Apr 05, 2014

I love this product! Not only is it truly dark, all you just need to do is lightly dip a little onto the brush and you have sufficient cream to do your eye! The brush is a little small for fudgy hands like mine but it still works once you've found your grip. As for waterproof, I tried crying, rubbing and even put a little spit (for experimenting sake) to test it. It truly is waterproof. Had to scrub (yes, you gotta really scrub it) it off with oil-based make up remover. Gotta grab it since its really value for money.

Black as the night

Publié par Kitty86 le Jul 27, 2014

I've been looking for cueltry free options and ELF, is definitely one I'll be buying. The eyeliner is really black and it is waterproof so it is perfect, but I found that If my face is really greasy or I don't have powder or I don't seal it with black eyeshadow, it lasts a little bit less. That's why I'm giving it 4 out of 5!

Crazy about this one

Publié par 5487903913980750126 le Apr 17, 2015

Love it, would recomend it to anyone. The texture is amazing, it stays on all day and is easy to apply. It's better than most expensive products I've used before.

great

Publié par 5649109338916046333 le May 10, 2014

I like the easy use, the color is great, it stays on throughout the day. However when applying you do need to be careful since it can smudge a bit to your crease when you open the eye just after applying, it takes a few moments to dry.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Excellent - exceptional quality and price

Publié par 4616715287013331533 le May 25, 2016

This is a deep black, rock-steady eye liner that doesn't smudge or irritate. It's superior to every other one I own, ranging from $10-30, so it's both cheapest and best. Quite a find.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good

Publié par 5554871491432834889 le Sep 11, 2015

Its easy to control it

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Finally found my favorite eyeliner!

Publié par 5139156623635802135 le Sep 02, 2016

Eyeliner is my "drug" of choice when it comes to my makeup routine; it is often the sole product that I use. I feel naked without it. However, I also have sensitive eyes that water often, and I also have somewhat hooded eyes. Between the two issues, I usually end up with raccoon eyes after a few hours of application, and/or my top line will smudge into my lid. I have tried other waterproof pen style liners, which HAVE lasted longer, but still smudge a fair bit. Now, I am sure that you typically get what you pay for and there are likely more expensive brands (coupled with primers) that could have worked better, but EUREKA! This is super price friendly and works like a dream! I like the ease of a pen liner, but honestly, the little angled brush it comes with was not challenging (it honestly helped work it in a little better). It stayed put through an entire day (and evening) of running errands and cleaning. I don't usually write reviews, but I just wanted to rave on this one. My only disappointment is that I didn't find it sooner!

Vibrant!

Publié par 5493850489106183935 le May 26, 2015

This product creates a vibrant eyeliner and is long lasting through out the day and night. Application is easy if you have a steady hand.

not bad for its price

Publié par 5689979773083036854 le May 07, 2015

am surprised that it works really well despite the price.. I'm a bit reluctant to order it..but after reading all the reviews, i decided to just give it a try.... and I'm quite amazed with the texture.. its creamy.. easy to apply...especially when doing a winged liner... love the brush.. makes it even more easier to apply.... though it takes sometime to get used to the small brush.. but overall.. thumbs up for this eyeliner!

articles 1-10 sur 182