EUR

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Cream Eyeliner, Black, 0.17 oz (4.7 g)

€2.75
€2.76
Savings of: €0.01 (0% off)

LOVE LOVE LOVE This Cream Eyeliner <3

Posted by JuliaNZ on Dec 08, 2014

This eyeliner is hands down amazing!! It is so creamy and easy to apply and it lasts ALL DAY without smudging. I am so happy with this I am planning on purchasing other colours. I do not love the brush but I just use one that I already have so this does not concern me whatsoever. <3 <3 <3 If you found this review helpful, please click the 'YES' button.

Super Waterproof and easy application!

Posted by syadez on Apr 05, 2014

I love this product! Not only is it truly dark, all you just need to do is lightly dip a little onto the brush and you have sufficient cream to do your eye! The brush is a little small for fudgy hands like mine but it still works once you've found your grip. As for waterproof, I tried crying, rubbing and even put a little spit (for experimenting sake) to test it. It truly is waterproof. Had to scrub (yes, you gotta really scrub it) it off with oil-based make up remover. Gotta grab it since its really value for money.

very black

Posted by 5629677447613129876 on May 18, 2015

this is amazing! iit is very dark and soft . easy to wear and the brush does the job! i loved it!

Black as the night

Posted by Kitty86 on Jul 27, 2014

I've been looking for cueltry free options and ELF, is definitely one I'll be buying. The eyeliner is really black and it is waterproof so it is perfect, but I found that If my face is really greasy or I don't have powder or I don't seal it with black eyeshadow, it lasts a little bit less. That's why I'm giving it 4 out of 5!

Crazy about this one

Posted by 5487903913980750126 on Apr 17, 2015

Love it, would recomend it to anyone. The texture is amazing, it stays on all day and is easy to apply. It's better than most expensive products I've used before.