10% Off Orders Over $40!

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Cream Eyeliner, Black, 0.17 oz (4.7 g)

€2.42
€2.43
Savings of: €0.01 (0% Off)

Super Waterproof and easy application!

Posted by syadez on Apr 05, 2014

I love this product! Not only is it truly dark, all you just need to do is lightly dip a little onto the brush and you have sufficient cream to do your eye! The brush is a little small for fudgy hands like mine but it still works once you've found your grip. As for waterproof, I tried crying, rubbing and even put a little spit (for experimenting sake) to test it. It truly is waterproof. Had to scrub (yes, you gotta really scrub it) it off with oil-based make up remover. Gotta grab it since its really value for money.

Black as the night

Posted by Kitty86 on Jul 27, 2014

I've been looking for cueltry free options and ELF, is definitely one I'll be buying. The eyeliner is really black and it is waterproof so it is perfect, but I found that If my face is really greasy or I don't have powder or I don't seal it with black eyeshadow, it lasts a little bit less. That's why I'm giving it 4 out of 5!

THE BEST

Posted by 5674511012323683135 on Sep 15, 2014

the best product ever. I've never done my eyeliner so quickly. Im sure, i will repeat it

very good

Posted by 5126796372824369340 on Nov 17, 2014

I love it

*0*

Posted by 5003689142188346737 on Nov 17, 2014

Super perfect. Brush was soft for my eye and color is very pigmented. With one application it's okay. It's very easy to make in eyes. I love it, the best for me .