FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€3.58

€3.59

Économie de: €0,01 (0 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

FAVORITE

Publié par HealthandBeautyGirl le févr. 04, 2014

I love this brush, I have 2 now. I like it better than most of my brushes because of how soft it is and it doesn't shed! I will never pay more as long as I can get these brushes. I love the size as I like to use it for powder, blush, bronzer and I like a large soft fluffy brush.. this is it! UPDATE: This is my favorite brush of all I have tried! It never sheds! Is so so soft! and applies powder makeup beautifully! :)

E.L.F. Cosmetics, Complexion Brush, 1 Brush

Publié par FEED-ME-MORE le août 29, 2013

Even it is not Eco brush, I decided to buy this one, because of the price and good looks :) It is nice, comfortable and soft. I am using it only for dry powder.

Estupendísima

Publié par 5612338484670685836 le sept. 01, 2013

Esta brocha es estupenda para el colorete, además es suavísima y baratísima. La recomiendo totalmente.

Great Brush

Publié par AdrieC le mai 08, 2014

My intentions for this brush was to be used for applying Powder for school and it's so soft and gets product so nice and evenly on the brush. I've had it for about two weeks and I've washed it multiple times and it hasn't shed on me.

good everyday tool

Publié par 5256112787385571982 le juin 10, 2014

great brush - will order others

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Didn't like the synthetic feel

Publié par cheryltancl le sept. 20, 2013

Didn't like this as much as the other line of ELF brushes. This is synthetic and doesn't apply powder well.

Pretty ok

Publié par GeorgiasMirror le juil. 19, 2013

It's soft and looks nice, doesn't shed but picks up very little product, so I need to insist when applying powder.

just received the item

Publié par Reviewer2191694 le juil. 24, 2013

Very soft, looks better than all chinese fake brushes. But still some small 'hair' are falling down when you are using it. Doubt that it will stay in the same condition after washing.

Good product

Publié par currency le sept. 15, 2015

Bought this for my sister. Asked her to rate it and she thinks they're good. Can't say anything more than that.

ok

Publié par 5110748777828257579 le oct. 31, 2013

don't expensive and ok to use

articles 1-10 sur 109