FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€41.75

€52.19

Économie de: €10.44 (20% off)

Écrire un commentaire

2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Entrococcus and Streptoccocus are a Dangerous Combination!

Posted by Reviewer1047613 on Nov 06, 2012

When i first ordered this - Iherb did not list the two bacteria in its ingridients - these two can swing into good or bad (much like ohio in all elections) if you have a weak immune system - Entroccocus and Streptococcus can make you very very sick - i knew a lad who got hospitalized for a few weeks! I myself, had to take an antibiotic for a streptococcus attack which i got from a cheaper Probiotic by 21st Century, be careful with this - but i am going to send this back to iherb.

Much Cheaper Elsewhere - $16 Cheaper !!

Posted by Reviewer3047827 on Jun 25, 2012

I'm rating the price, not the product, as I've only been using it for a few days. I've been a long-term iHerb customer, but I won't be purchasing this product here until there's a significant price adjustment. Sorry iHerb, but a $16 difference is just too much!

I will never buy these HERE again until they reduce the price....

Posted by Reviewer3204236 on Oct 25, 2012

I can't rate this product because the price is about $18 cheaper elsewhere. I thought Iherb was all about giving us good value. I planned to review this product but now it is only about the price that cannot be justified!

terrible gas

Posted by Reviewer2321253 on Feb 22, 2010

I tried this based on all the good reviews. About 1 week after starting the "loading" part, I started to have really bad gas. Very embarrassing! I continued on for another week or so and it got worse so I stopped. The gas continued for a month until I took antibiotics, in which my problem stopped. What a relief. This has NEVER happened with any probiotic EVER. I went back to Jarrow probiotcs and no problems.

HUGE Waste of money... There are much more effective ones in Japan. No Japanese would buy this in Japan.

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Aug 21, 2013

I was so disappointed with this. There was no effect. There are better probiotics in Japan. Maybe, this product is designed for American diet habit, I guess.... I have read reviews of Japanese people and found that they gave higher rates for the price at iherb, which is less than half of that sold in Japan, not for the quality or significant result... We can even get much better effects just by eating probiotic yogurt, which costs only $1!!! I could not tolerate American chemical taste & chemical perfume smelling yogurt when I was in the U.S.

VERY expensive!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Mar 21, 2013

I'm rating the price not the product, the product is amazing and I'll probably use it for a long time but I had to buy it from another website where it is $16 dollars cheaper!! I'm starting to question iherb's best price claims. I also wanted to buy a new product called Fucothin but didn't coz I found it $10 cheaper somewhere else!

My own experience: Awful acne flare ups :(

Posted by Reviewer1827878 on Sep 28, 2011

Bear in mind that this is my own personal experience, I do hope your results are much better than mine. I initally heard of this product from my cousin who absolutely loves it and raves about it. I've read that taking probiotics is great for maintaining a healthly intestinal flora. For me, however, after taking one of these per day, by the third day my face broke out in a few painful acne nodules (hard bumps under the skin surface) and some cysts (similar to nodules but pus-filled). Granted, I occasionally get a whitehead every once in a while, but these were something else completely which I've NEVER experienced before! After the 5th day I stopped taking them because I could see & feel more hard bumps forming on my skin. After I stopped taking this probiotic I could feel the hard bumps slowly (over 2 weeks) recede. Thinking maybe it was just a fluke, I again took these a couple of months later, and sure enough by the 3 day I could feel the hard bumps again forming on my face. I stopped taking them altogether. They work great for my cousin, but for me, caused a bad acne/allergic reaction.

Enterococcus faecalis......

Posted by Reviewer2268644 on Apr 27, 2011

After researching more about this particular species of bacteria despite being a tested and specific strain, I have decided not to continue using this product due to health concerns. I'm also not impressed with the number of CFUs (900 million) which is very low for such a high price!

Caused SEVERE stomach distress

Posted by Reviewer3213383 on May 31, 2010

I took these for a month without a problem but then they started causing severe stomach cramping, diarrhea and heartburn so I had to stop.

better options for me

Posted by Reviewer1710771 on Oct 06, 2010

I never seem to get comfortable with this product. I have started on it at least 3 times, maybe 4. Each time, I find I am dealing with unnecessary side effects of either watery stools or slight constipation. I am going back to Daily-Dophilus as that seems to work better for me and my spouse.

articles 1-10 sur 48