FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€12.90

€15.81

Économie de: €2.91 (18 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

It's ok - if you apply very frequently.

Publié par 4939683640943578886 le Aug 04, 2014

I bought this product for a recent camping trip in New Hampshire. After a lot of rain, and with extremely hot temperatures, this year was the worst black fly season I have ever seen. I noticed that this product worked, but only if applied frequently - VERY frequently! After application, the flies were still all around me, but I got bit less frequently than if I forgot to apply.

Eficaz

Publié par 4925339988864446388 le Jun 09, 2014

Huele impresionante, inunda la casa con aroma de menta y citronella. El tamaño del spray está muy bien. De momento nos va funcionando, espero que siga siendo así en la vorágine del verano, al menos no nos tenemos que rociar con insecticidas

good value

Publié par Ahpeng le Oct 19, 2013

cannot get such good value mossie spray locally. the scent is not overpowering like the normal citronella. will purchase again if it helps

Very very strong smell

Publié par 4869753157923831489 le Oct 10, 2015

As to whether this product works, I can't say, because the smell was sooo strong and horrible I had to scrub it off within about 20 minutes of applying it, I just couldn't stand the smell at all. If your sensitive to smells avoid this bug spray.

great product.

Publié par Reviewer3269991 le Sep 10, 2012

Very effective and smells great too. Iherb ships fast.

Bien

Publié par Reviewer2078708 le Aug 21, 2012

Tiene un olor fuerte a vainilla y limon, pero lo he probado poco. Lo que no me gusta es que el bote sea PETE, no lo esperaba.

ok spray

Publié par 5219788476217161666 le Jul 28, 2014

doesn't make the skin sticky but must apply often, pleasant smell, prefer this than to the chemically laden brand called OFF

articles 1-7 sur 7