FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€12.81

€15.71

Économie de: €2.89 (18 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

It's ok - if you apply very frequently.

Publié par 4939683640943578886 le Aug 04, 2014

I bought this product for a recent camping trip in New Hampshire. After a lot of rain, and with extremely hot temperatures, this year was the worst black fly season I have ever seen. I noticed that this product worked, but only if applied frequently - VERY frequently! After application, the flies were still all around me, but I got bit less frequently than if I forgot to apply.

Eficaz

Publié par 4925339988864446388 le Jun 09, 2014

Huele impresionante, inunda la casa con aroma de menta y citronella. El tamaño del spray está muy bien. De momento nos va funcionando, espero que siga siendo así en la vorágine del verano, al menos no nos tenemos que rociar con insecticidas

good value

Publié par Ahpeng le Oct 19, 2013

cannot get such good value mossie spray locally. the scent is not overpowering like the normal citronella. will purchase again if it helps

Very very strong smell

Publié par 4869753157923831489 le Oct 10, 2015

As to whether this product works, I can't say, because the smell was sooo strong and horrible I had to scrub it off within about 20 minutes of applying it, I just couldn't stand the smell at all. If your sensitive to smells avoid this bug spray.

great product.

Publié par Reviewer3269991 le Sep 10, 2012

Very effective and smells great too. Iherb ships fast.

Bien

Publié par Reviewer2078708 le Aug 21, 2012

Tiene un olor fuerte a vainilla y limon, pero lo he probado poco. Lo que no me gusta es que el bote sea PETE, no lo esperaba.

ok spray

Publié par 5219788476217161666 le Jul 28, 2014

doesn't make the skin sticky but must apply often, pleasant smell, prefer this than to the chemically laden brand called OFF

love it

Publié par Reviewer2805484 le Aug 23, 2016

And it works

Best Bug Spray

Publié par Reviewer2666562 le Aug 28, 2016

I work outdoors in my garden and this keeps the mosquitoes and ticks away from me. It has a fresh pleasant fragrance. The performance of the spray head can be a bit variable, so I always keep one of old 'good ones' at hand, and will transfer the spray head when needed.

articles 1-9 sur 9