FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€20.11

€24.68

Économie de: €4.57 (19 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
French (0)
Trier par

These make a shocking difference.

Publié par 5266741464749051708 le Dec 26, 2013

This is one of the few supplements where I notice a difference the same day I take them. When my eyes hurt, I take a couple of capsules and - voila! - eyes are better.

It's ok

Publié par Reviewer1172432 le Dec 01, 2013

I didn't notice any difference after consuming 2 bottles. However, it got some really good ingredients such as lutein, zeaxanthin and astaxanthin, and has no magnesium stearate. I find Source Naturals, Zeaxanthin with Lutein is slightly better in improving my vision, but it has no astaxanthin and contains magnesium stearate. I will continue to take Dr. Mercola's Eye Support for maintenance purpose.

Like this very much...!

Publié par Reviewer2446265 le Jan 13, 2015

I take this for my overall eye health. Also find that my eyes aren't as dry when I sit in front of the computer. I will purchase again.

Like this product

Publié par Reviewer2129135 le Jun 06, 2014

Like so far - at my age need help keeping valuable sight.

Powerful Stuff

Publié par Reviewer1972947 le Sep 21, 2016

Am going through my second order now, so I have reordered this and probably will continue to do so, and for what it has in it which you can look up, is fantastic. The reason I am giving it four stars instead of 5 is because it is pricey, maybe not a concern for you. The ingredients in it are terrific as I have said, but only four of them. I just wish one or two more eye supplement ingredients were in it as well considering the price.

Seems to be good

Publié par 5472773624811810040 le Apr 07, 2016

but will need to take for a bit longer before I am sure

articles 1-6 sur 6