New To iHerb?

Doctor's Best, Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM + Hyaluronic Acid, 150 Capsules

€19.58
€33.68
Savings of: €14.10 (42% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

joint & skin & eye health

Posted by kozo275090 on Mar 07, 2012

The new product of Doctor's Best. I was suffering from knee pain three weeks ago. Since 5 days after starting to take this, I've been able to play tennis perfectly.

Best for joint pain

Posted by Cindyblase on Jun 10, 2012

I had been using Glucosamine-Controitin after double knee scoping surgery and a massive tear rotator cuff surgery, but this product with the Hyaluronic-Acid, made the difference. I believe the Hyaluronic Acid was the key to eliminating all pain.

great for helping with arthritis and anti-aging

Posted by Reviewer1876891 on Aug 24, 2013

I take this supplement regularly and I rarely feel arthritis pain any more. It took about a year to reverse the serious arthritis damage I had but I feel pretty good now. Anyone over 50 should take this to rebuild bone and cartilage. I use this in conjunction with Neocell, Super Collagen for skin, hair, nails and joint support.

Great for Arthritis Pain

Posted by Reviewer2807001 on Aug 26, 2013

My doctor said to take MSM and Glucosamine Sulfate. Other forms of Glucosamine are out there, but they don't work. This formulation does. I tried another brand's formula, but it made me nauseated. This one doesn't. So far, no more cortisone shots needed in my shoulders, either. This product is a Godsend. Doctor's Best is, indeed, the best.

Great product!

Posted by 5384549403359861161 on Nov 27, 2013

I am using this product for a few weeks, and the pain in my joints is much less.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »