Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Doctor's Best, Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM, 240 Capsules

€22.07
€38.42
Savings of: €16.35 (43% Off)

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This combination of glucosamine sulphate, chondroitin sulphate and MSM is the most common formula for joint problems. This synergy works because each ingredient compliments the others. Glucosamine helps to form and repair cartilage in the joint and is anti-inflammatory (reduce the pain and swelling). Chondroitin helps to give cartilage elasticity, lubricant the joints and is anti-inflammatory as well. MSM helps to strengthen the connective tissue in the joint. MSM also has high sulphur content which is also beneficial in other parts of our body like skin, hair, nails. The caps are made of gelatine (not for vegetarian), fairly large but still easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. The suggested use is 2 capsules daily (120 days). From my own experience, 2 capsules are more suitable for maintenance once your joint stops hurting and giving discomfort. If your joints are hurting or “clicking” when walking, you probably want to take 4 capsules daily till the problems are gone before reducing to 2 capsules. As for the price, this is cheapest per mg and this is made by a reputable company. Check out my page for more reviews!

Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM

Posted by Reviewer2731361 on Jul 27, 2007

Excellent. My knees are bad from a lot of distance running (wearing out the cartilage). And, I've had miniscus surgery on my knee. Pictures of my knee look bad. But I have almost no problem: My knees feel good almost all the time; I am very active. Once when I forgot to take the above product for a few days my knees started to bother me. I like taking this because it has no bad side effects. Also, MSM capsules work good for my dog: just open the capsule & sprinkle it in the dogfood once per day; this costs a lot less than what the vet sells.

fine

Posted by ReviewerKsusha on Apr 29, 2013

I'm 40 years old, there is protrusion of lumbar intervertebral disc. Constantly aching back, took 4 months - the first 2 weeks to 3 capsules, 2 times a day, then 1 capsule 3 times a day, the pain is not the concern, and there was no seasonal exacerbations. Rekmenduyu all who have similar problems. Cheers!

Very Effective!

Posted by Reviewer2645815 on Oct 01, 2011

Ordered these for my mother, who has had persistent arthritic pain in her knee, for the last several months. With my mother struggling more and more to get around, almost exclusively with the aid of a walker, I decided to give these a try. In less than a week, she said her knee had much less pain, with much less stiffness. As I write this review, she has been taking this supplement for nearly a month and a half, and her mobility has improved incredibly. She no longer needs a walker, she's much more active, and is free of the pain that was becoming a huge issue. I highly recommend this product!!!

I like it so much !!

Posted by GoodLife on Jun 29, 2013

I enjoy this complex so much. The effect comes immediately ! If you have a ligaments ache or joint ache, SO THIS AWESOME STUFF IS FOR YOU !!! **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. ***** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************