FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€23.11

€42.94

Économie de: €19.83 (46 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire

2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Good but can be better as well!

Publié par Supplementsdiy le Nov 17, 2013

This combination of glucosamine sulphate, chondroitin sulphate and MSM is the most common formula for joint problems. This synergy works because each ingredient compliments the others. Glucosamine helps to form and repair cartilage in the joint and is anti-inflammatory (reduce the pain and swelling). Chondroitin helps to give cartilage elasticity, lubricant the joints and is anti-inflammatory as well. MSM helps to strengthen the connective tissue in the joint. MSM also has high sulphur content which is also beneficial in other parts of our body like skin, hair, nails. The caps are made of gelatine (not for vegetarian), fairly large but still easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. The suggested use is 2 capsules daily (120 days). From my own experience, 2 capsules are more suitable for maintenance once your joint stops hurting and giving discomfort. If your joints are hurting or “clicking” when walking, you probably want to take 4 capsules daily till the problems are gone before reducing to 2 capsules. As for the price, this is cheapest per mg and this is made by a reputable company. Check out my page for more reviews!

Very Effective!

Publié par Reviewer2645815 le Oct 01, 2011

Ordered these for my mother, who has had persistent arthritic pain in her knee, for the last several months. With my mother struggling more and more to get around, almost exclusively with the aid of a walker, I decided to give these a try. In less than a week, she said her knee had much less pain, with much less stiffness. As I write this review, she has been taking this supplement for nearly a month and a half, and her mobility has improved incredibly. She no longer needs a walker, she's much more active, and is free of the pain that was becoming a huge issue. I highly recommend this product!!!

fine

Publié par ReviewerKsusha le Apr 29, 2013

I'm 40 years old, there is protrusion of lumbar intervertebral disc. Constantly aching back, took 4 months - the first 2 weeks to 3 capsules, 2 times a day, then 1 capsule 3 times a day, the pain is not the concern, and there was no seasonal exacerbations. Rekmenduyu all who have similar problems. Cheers!

Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM

Publié par Reviewer2731361 le Jul 27, 2007

Excellent. My knees are bad from a lot of distance running (wearing out the cartilage). And, I've had miniscus surgery on my knee. Pictures of my knee look bad. But I have almost no problem: My knees feel good almost all the time; I am very active. Once when I forgot to take the above product for a few days my knees started to bother me. I like taking this because it has no bad side effects. Also, MSM capsules work good for my dog: just open the capsule & sprinkle it in the dogfood once per day; this costs a lot less than what the vet sells.

I like it so much !!

Publié par GoodLife le Jun 29, 2013

I enjoy this complex so much. The effect comes immediately ! If you have a ligaments ache or joint ache, SO THIS AWESOME STUFF IS FOR YOU !!! **** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. ***** If my review was helpful for You, please click "YES", thank You. Also You can visit my page to read my other reviews*****************

Doctor's Best, Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM, 240 Capsules

Publié par Reviewer2407170 le Aug 14, 2011

I have only been taking this for a couple of weeks and my knees already feel better! I am training for a half marathon and can't believe how much these vitamins help! Awesome.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

I've taken these for over a year now and...

Publié par acumen le Aug 19, 2013

... wouldn't give up of them at any cost. If you exercise a lot then this is a must product for you. Also good for those who have sore backs and joints for example (my 62-year old mother takes these as well cause of that). However, I know that the efficiency of this product's ingredients largely depends on the person, meaning it works better for some than others. Try it out, but remember that it takes atleast a couple of weeks to kick in. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Bought this for my dog

Publié par Reviewer3311622 le Jun 01, 2010

I originally purchased this for my dog that has bad arthritis in his shoulder. I started taking it myself and it has helped us both tremendously. I noticed a difference in the way my dog was walking almost immediately. But I noticed that he quit limping completely with in 10 days.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

People with hair lost concerns~~

Publié par Reviewer2172315 le May 10, 2013

I've been taking glucosamine for a long time. Saw this product with the same formula but adding msm, decided to give it a try and see if I can get more hair. I am not a person with hair problem, just curious about the effectiveness of msm. End up, I did grow more hair, short hair growing here and there, front and back. So I'm recommending this product to my aunts and uncles whose suffering from thinning hair problem cos of their age. Wonder if this will work for them also. You all should give it a try, it works for me, no doubt~!!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Miracle for splitting fingernails!

Publié par Reviewer2512586 le Mar 01, 2013

I started taking this regularly in January for aches and pains. I am not sure how much it has helped my arthritis, but I have noticed my nails are suddenly AMAZING! For over 2 years I have struggled with weak, splitting fingernails, but after only 2 months taking this, I noticed my nails are growing without splitting and they are lovely and shiny without any buffing or polish. I have tried EVERYTHING before this for my fingernails, but nothing helped. This is a miracle, and I will NEVER stop taking this! WOW!

articles 1-10 sur 519