FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€7.92

€13.19

Économie de: €5.27 (40% off)

Écrire un commentaire

2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Help digest, and give no burning so seems just good dosage.

Posted by 4776688042352802320 on May 12, 2014

Help digest, and give no burning so seems just good dosage. I also like the added gentian who stimulates normal enzyme production.

Dr recomended

Posted by Reviewer2438926 on Mar 14, 2013

I was recommended HCL in my twenties by my kinesiologist to be taken with protein meals.I never noticed any difference so took them for quite a while and then stopped. Im now 50-I did a metabolic profill with my nutritionist Dr last year- showed up all my nutritional dificiences and gueese what - very low stomach acid and inflamed smll intestines.Did you know that chronicaly high levels of cortisol from having overstimulated "fright ,flight or fight "response ie stress causes the stomach to shut down - who needs to eat when your being chased by scarry tiger(in this day and age its all the modern streesors). So Ineed 5 per meal and still dont feel anything but I will keep taking them becaus your stomach is the hub of your health.I like this combo its the best I found. Tiana Australia

I feel it helps with my digestion problems.

Posted by Reviewer2295193 on Sep 03, 2012

I used to be hyperthyroid but over medication has caused me to become hypo. Along with it came recurrent infections, yeast, bacteria and parasites as well as very low stomach acid and leaky gut and weightloss. I take this with some of my heavy meals of the day but it does get very expensive for me as I have to take very high doses of 9-12 capsules. So a bottle can last me only at most a week or less. I wish there was a bigger more economical bottle. I am not cured and I don't know for how long I have to take this but it helps without making me miserable after meals.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer3061764 on Mar 13, 2012

Works for helping the digestion. Feels effective, serving size 1 capsule seems to be enough for me.

Great for low HCl

Posted by Reviewer2247886 on Dec 08, 2011

Eliminated digestive problem, specifically burning from low HCl production.

Seems to be working!

Posted by Reviewer2607509 on Oct 03, 2011

First of all I like Doctor's Best as a brand and so therefore I trust this is a good product, helps with digestion when I take along with Doctor's Best Digestive Enzymes, we just take one of each with each meal and tremendously helps with bloating and gas.

works fine.

Posted by Reviewer1302324 on Aug 29, 2011

I usually need to take more than 1 for this to work.

Seems good to me

Posted by Reviewer3109250 on Jul 07, 2011

I take one of these with my meals and seem to help low stomach acid.

nice

Posted by Reviewer2067712 on Feb 20, 2011

good stuff

Jo

Posted by Reviewer1770299 on Feb 05, 2009

Good product, fair price.

articles 1-10 sur 12