FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€7.92

€13.19

Économie de: €5.27 (40% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

great product

Posted by Reviewer3222410 on Apr 07, 2016

rarely get heartburn any more. This is a life saver

Worked first day I used it! Cured uncontrollable diarrhea in 1.5 days!

Posted by Reviewer2161520 on Feb 28, 2016

I got a virus/flu/cold and it triggered uncontrollable diarrhea and cramping for almost two months from it. I have always had looser bowels, but this virus put me over the edge. Dr. checked everything and nothing was out of sorts. I did some research and decided to try this product. I took only one capsule with each meal/snack and within 1.5 days I had a firm stool, much less stomache cramping, and was able to sleep through the night! I tested it with eating a few things that would normally cause issues, and I did well still. I had tried digestive enzymes, gobs of probiotics, and ox bile, in an attempt to balance whatever was going on in my digestive system. This totally did the trick and fast! I am hypothyroid and many of us have poor stomach acid so I thought I would try it. Bitter foods also trigger bile, and I eat protein at every meal, so this took care of it all!

Would not go without.

Posted by 5080746323856060355 on Feb 04, 2016

Haven't had to buy or use any heartburn pills since I stared taking this. I take one after lunch and dinner and my digestive problems has decreased highly. If you suffer from any kind of heart burn or indigestion please buy. I highly recommend this. Will never again but anything else. Thank you Doctors best.

Works really well

Posted by betainoman on Dec 05, 2015

The best betaine hcl I've ever used

It is a best product from my stomach

Posted by Reviewer1568264 on Nov 20, 2015

This product perfectly regulate my digestion. I am very happy

unpleasant side effects not experienced with other brands

Posted by 4618918372980595131 on Jul 05, 2015

I've used other HCL supplements successfully before, including the Now Foods HCL from iHerb. This Doctor's Best version, however, reliably gives me stomach cramps and heartburn. I'll be switching to another brand.

A great help when taking Iron

Posted by 5717153150301524596 on May 31, 2015

This was recommended to me as a help with the absorption of Iron. It is easy to take, and I hope it will make a difference.

I have IBS C

Posted by Reviewer1906547 on Jan 20, 2015

And my husband has heartburn on occasion. These work wonders for both!

review about betaine HCL with pepsin

Posted by 4874670311199695967 on Jan 02, 2015

Hi I have started this product 2 weeks ago. First I have taken 1 tablet.my bloating got reduced.I continued for 5 days with protein in my diet. On the 6th day I ate chicken with lots of spicy and from that day onwards I have got severe hiccups. I could not control my hiccups so I have taken rabeprazole one tablet after that my stomach started bloating and gas. I couldn't stop bloating and gas now. Even though I am taking betaine HCL with pepsin tablet but gas pain and bloating of stomach couldn't be reduced. Can you tell me how to avoid bloating gas and hiccups please sir

Posted by Reviewer3269991 on Dec 23, 2014