FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€5.53

€10.31

Économie de: €4.77 (46 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Excellent Quality, These Work

Publié par TrueShoppingAdvice le Dec 07, 2015

Softgel is very easy to swallow, small in size. I like the fact that they have used extra virgin olive oil. 2,000 IU = 50 µg vitamin D3, the best form of vitamin D. You should meaure your vitamin D level sometimes to see that you are getting enough this very important sun vitamin. I have measured my blood serum 25-Hydroxyvitamin D, 25(OH)D three times and last time my test result was 141 nmol/L = 56.4 ng/ml. My test result was now at optimum level which is 125 - 150 nmol/L = 50 - 60 ng/ml when you are taking enough Vitamin D. I will continue with the same dosage that is 2,000- 5,000 IU daily to keep my vitamin D level right. There is no need to worry about overdosing because the tendency for serum 25(OH)D to rise when the starting level already is higher is very gradual. I hope you find this review helpful. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Great daily vit d3 supplement

Publié par reflexheather le Jan 29, 2014

Vitamin d important for immune system, breat cancer protection, mood and bone health. Link to low levels and risk of MS. Good value and easy to take. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Easy to swallow

Publié par 4964529664008089535 le Oct 17, 2013

Wonderful D3 supplement in the right dosage. I can take more if I need it. Easy to swallow tiny gels. Thank you!

Drs. Best Vitamin D-3, 2000 IU

Publié par Reviewer1619791 le Nov 12, 2010

I like it a lot, and will buy it again

done it various time

Publié par Reviewer1788220 le Dec 04, 2016

good stuff

Super

Publié par Reviewer1788447 le Jan 08, 2012

I have used this for the last 6 months and love it!

Reliable Brand

Publié par Jasmine44 le May 22, 2014

Drs Best is great & I like the dosage & fact that the softgels are tiny & don't even require water to swallow.

Vitamin D3

Publié par Reviewer1168544 le Feb 04, 2012

I have not felt better since I started taking 6000 IU of vitamin D3 daily. It has worked wonders in my life.

Good product

Publié par 5338733469947196742 le Oct 30, 2016

Feeling much better. Aches and pains less intense.. will buy again.

Great stuff

Publié par Reviewer1316674 le Nov 01, 2010

What u can say, cheapest d-v on earth and it works!

articles 1-10 sur 48