FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€5.33

€9.94

Économie de: €4.60 (46 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Drs. Best Vitamin D-3, 2000 IU

Publié par Reviewer1619791 le Nov 12, 2010

I like it a lot, and will buy it again

Great daily vit d3 supplement

Publié par reflexheather le Jan 29, 2014

Vitamin d important for immune system, breat cancer protection, mood and bone health. Link to low levels and risk of MS. Good value and easy to take. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Easy to swallow

Publié par 4964529664008089535 le Oct 17, 2013

Wonderful D3 supplement in the right dosage. I can take more if I need it. Easy to swallow tiny gels. Thank you!

Excellent Quality, These Work

Publié par TrueShoppingAdvice le Dec 07, 2015

Softgel is very easy to swallow, small in size. I like the fact that they have used extra virgin olive oil. 2,000 IU = 50 µg vitamin D3, the best form of vitamin D. You should meaure your vitamin D level sometimes to see that you are getting enough this very important sun vitamin. I have measured my blood serum 25-Hydroxyvitamin D, 25(OH)D three times and last time my test result was 141 nmol/L = 56.4 ng/ml. My test result was now at optimum level which is 125 - 150 nmol/L = 50 - 60 ng/ml when you are taking enough Vitamin D. I will continue with the same dosage that is 2,000- 5,000 IU daily to keep my vitamin D level right. There is no need to worry about overdosing because the tendency for serum 25(OH)D to rise when the starting level already is higher is very gradual. I hope you find this review helpful. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

the best quality in a small capsule

Publié par 4918506340705458074 le Jun 13, 2016

Excellent price, high quality and purity

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good product with good results

Publié par Reviewer3357040 le Aug 01, 2016

My husband's doctor recommended 2000 units for his Vitamin D supplement. He has had great bloodwork and good results, after using this product for several years. Highly recommend.

Good quality product

Publié par 4669693988845461808 le Nov 19, 2015

It improves hair and nails quickly

Happy customer

Publié par Reviewer2031854 le Dec 09, 2013

I'm very happy with this product, keeps colds at bay. This is one of the few vitamin D products that contain olive oil.

Excellent Service by Iherb

Publié par Reviewer2849359 le May 19, 2014

Excellent d3 at a very good price.

Reliable Brand

Publié par Jasmine44 le May 22, 2014

Drs Best is great & I like the dosage & fact that the softgels are tiny & don't even require water to swallow.

articles 1-10 sur 44