FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€5.54

€10.33

Économie de: €4.79 (46 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Excellent Quality, These Work

Publié par TrueShoppingAdvice le Dec 07, 2015

Softgel is very easy to swallow, small in size. I like the fact that they have used extra virgin olive oil. 2,000 IU = 50 µg vitamin D3, the best form of vitamin D. You should meaure your vitamin D level sometimes to see that you are getting enough this very important sun vitamin. I have measured my blood serum 25-Hydroxyvitamin D, 25(OH)D three times and last time my test result was 141 nmol/L = 56.4 ng/ml. My test result was now at optimum level which is 125 - 150 nmol/L = 50 - 60 ng/ml when you are taking enough Vitamin D. I will continue with the same dosage that is 2,000- 5,000 IU daily to keep my vitamin D level right. There is no need to worry about overdosing because the tendency for serum 25(OH)D to rise when the starting level already is higher is very gradual. I hope you find this review helpful. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Great daily vit d3 supplement

Publié par reflexheather le Jan 29, 2014

Vitamin d important for immune system, breat cancer protection, mood and bone health. Link to low levels and risk of MS. Good value and easy to take. I have worked for two of Dublin’s top health stores for 10 years and am now a holistic practitioner. I hope you found this review helpful.

Simply does not work

Publié par 5551257947425314143 le Dec 19, 2016

To make the long story short, I am heavily Vitamin D3 deficient, with my blood levels dropping to 8-10 mg/nl without taking supplements. I should add that when my blood levels drop below 25 mg/nl, physical symptoms manifest (plaque psoriasis, lack of focus, insomnia, etc.). With a 5.000 IU supplement, they should theoretically be above 40 mg/nl, and above 50 mg/nl with a 7.000 IU supplementation. As such, I am usually taking 6.000 - 7.000 IU, so I bought one pack of Doctor's Best 5.000 IU and one pack of 2.000 IU. My last blood test in August showed Vitamin D3 blood levels around 44 mg/nl. I switched from another brand to Doctor's Best in the second half October, taking one 5.000 IU and one 2.000 IU softgel. By mid November, physical symptoms like those mentioned above had already started manifesting (plaque psoriasis). I took an extra blood test and my Vitamin D3 blood levels had already dropped to 24 mg/nl. Given the very short time and the "inertia" that the fat-soluble Vitamin D3 has, one can simply conclude that the 7.000 IU that I have been supposedly taking were not being getting absorbed at all. It was as if I was taking nothing at all. I switched to yet another product and, with a 10.000 IU daily dose, my blood levels have again risen above 30 mg/nl three weeks later. Therefore, I strongly advise you taking something else.

Good product

Publié par 5338733469947196742 le Oct 30, 2016

Feeling much better. Aches and pains less intense.. will buy again.

Easy to swallow

Publié par 4964529664008089535 le Oct 17, 2013

Wonderful D3 supplement in the right dosage. I can take more if I need it. Easy to swallow tiny gels. Thank you!

Drs. Best Vitamin D-3, 2000 IU

Publié par Reviewer1619791 le Nov 12, 2010

I like it a lot, and will buy it again

Great item!

Publié par Reviewer2007857 le Sep 06, 2010

Very easy to take and appears to be doing the trick.

Vit. D3 2000 IU

Publié par Reviewer2823328 le Sep 07, 2010

Good product. Easy to take. Great price!

Great stuff

Publié par Reviewer1316674 le Nov 01, 2010

What u can say, cheapest d-v on earth and it works!

Doctor's Best, Best Vitamin D3, 2000 IU, 180 Softgel Capsules

Publié par Reviewer2540925 le Sep 04, 2011

another excellent product of Doctor's best

articles 1-10 sur 50