FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€7.41

€14.99

Économie de: €7.58 (51% off)

Écrire un commentaire

2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Do not buy this from iHerb.com

Posted by 5001491356706418646 on Apr 05, 2016

If you are buying from India, stay away from iHerb as you may end up paying 53% of duty fee. Be careful witl iHerb rates in INR and the hidden customs charges + DHL hidden charges which are not shown anywhere in the website. My rating is not for the product, its for iHerb.com

Love this MSM

Posted by Reviewer1747966 on Mar 25, 2016

I have trouble with large pills and like taking this since it is pure, easy to swallow and nicely packed. Each night we take a quarter teaspoon and we both think our joints are better. My wrist pain from a fall is gone and he is more flexible. I take a lot of supplements, so it's hard to tell what works, but my skin is great and we need no prescriptions. Thanks Iherb.

needed

Posted by 5425384530014988145 on Feb 20, 2016

I take this with warm lemon water in AM, suggested to start off slow and work up to your amounts, cause it will detox you but great product

Good

Posted by Trinity on Feb 19, 2016

I prefer the capsules of Paradise Herbs though. I I felt kind of better effect - my eyelashes I think were thicker and harder.

good

Posted by 5217230806652755504 on Feb 12, 2016

good

Excellent for Hair/Skin/Nails

Posted by 5563199802554909549 on Dec 16, 2015

I've been using Doctor's best for over a month now- starting with 4 grams a day and now I'm up to 10 grams a day. Already my nails are nice and hard, skin is radiant (be sure to drink lots of water taking this). I mix it in my green shake every day and it doesn't affect the flavor. Its too bitter if mixed with water. 1 canister lasts forever, definitely a great buy!

Best MSM

Posted by Gdaiva on Oct 21, 2015

I researched on which brand of MSM to get and been buying this for one for a while now. My hair is not falling out anymore, and my liver likes it too, helps to detoxify all kind of toxins from the body. It doesnt taste like wine thats for sure, but hey its good for my health and beauty, i got used to it after a few shots

A secondary supplement for me.

Posted by 5107421181505229710 on Aug 11, 2015

Am using this in junction with other herbs for natural bust enhancement, it's supposed to help with building strong connective tissue. Not sure of its efficacy since I've not tried going without it but if my results are anything to go by, it seems to be helping with the perkiness and firmness. My joints also seem to feel less wobbly from intense exercise. The powder makes a very bitter mixture in smaller volumes of liquid so I normally dissolve 3/4tsp (approx. 3000mg) in 1000ml of water to drink throughout the day and it tastes just like normal water. I've found that this is the most convenient way to split the dosage if you take higher amounts, as per container instructions. :)

Not sure

Posted by 4761791779598661470 on Jul 11, 2015

Im using it for month or more now. Its possible that it helps for my health.

Great food supplement in powder form

Posted by 5390221552030884857 on Jun 10, 2015