10% Off Orders Over $40!

Doctor's Best, Best MSM Powder, 8.8 oz (250 g)

€7.23
€13.71
Savings of: €6.48 (47% Off)

how I saved my teeth

Posted by alloriginal on May 20, 2013

After neglecting my teeth for over a decade, I finally was forced to a dentists office by a raging infection. The dentist poked and prodded, took xrays and asked how soon I intented to have dentures. With serious gum disease and several cavities, I was right at the tipping point where a future of applesauce and Polident seemed inevitable. I submitted to my first thorough teeth cleaning in decades, and resolved to finally get serious about my teeth and gums. I studied the matter at great length, and came up with a regimen that seems to have worked for me: Each morning I brush with a peroxide-containing toothpaste (Mentadent). I follow this by flossing with dental floss treated with tea tree (Desert Essence, Tea Tree Oil Dental Floss, Waxed, 50 Yds [45.7 m]). I follow this with a mouth rinse using one ounce of hot water, into which I've mixed a teaspoon of colloidal silver (FutureBiotics, Advanced Colloidal Silver, 4 fl oz [118 ml]). I swish the mixture around my mouth for 30 seconds or so, trying to reach between and behind all my teeth. At this point, I've killed as many bad germs as I can. I follow this with one tablespoon of liquid acidophilus (American Health, Probiotic Acidophilus, Plain Flavor, 16 fl oz [472 ml])mixed in one ounce of tepid water. I swish that around for 30 seconds or so, and spit the mixture out. During the day I'll have a couple of xylitol mints (Xlear Inc [Xclear], Spry, Berryblast Mints, Sugar Free, 240 Count, 144 g), which also kills the germs that cause cavities. It leaves my mouth feeling clean. In the evening I repeat the brushing and flossing, but follow it with a different regimen, designed to reduce inflammation and remineralize the teeth: in 2 ounces of warm water I mix a half-teaspoon of colloidal minerals (Trace Minerals Research, ConcenTrace, Trace Mineral Drops, 8 fl oz [237 ml]), a quarter teaspoon of ascorbate (Source Naturals, Ultimate Ascorbate C Powder, 16 oz [453.6 g])and a quarter teaspoon of MSM (Doctor's Best, Best MSM Powder, 250 g). I swish it around for 60 seconds or so, making sure it reaches every corner of my mouth. I believe that this saved my teeth. My dentist noticed that several cavities that he was expecting to fill were no longer there. Moreover, the gum disease that had threatened to have me in dentures was mysteriously cured. I now believe that I'll have my original teeth into my eighties, at least. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Doctor's Best MSM Powder

Posted by Reviewer2326305 on Oct 25, 2008

MSM has SO MANY benefits, it's impossible to mention them all. I do know I've been using the powder for years and have VERY long hair and have to file my nails down because they grow too long ! Relieves joint pain, Reduces stomach acid, Helps remove toxins from the body, Reduces stomach inflammation.

MSM is AWESOME, I said AWESOME

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

I am one of MSM's biggest fans. I was in a car accident 14 years ago that left me with a twisted pelvis and chronic back pain. My muscles were so tight across my back and sacral/buttock area that I could not walk, sit or stand. Doctors put me on all kinds of drugs and I just fell into a deep depression, lost tons on weight and lost hope. I read about MSM and started taking it and it helped clear out so much muscle pain, spasms and tightness. My issue is significant, but this one product, I thank God for. Muscle pain, auto-immune issues, arthritis, joint pain, allergies....please give MSM a try. Start slowly on the dosage and work up and give it time. Doctor's Best has not additives. Clumps a little, but better than having additives.

Perfect OptiMSM

Posted by ZlatinVal on Aug 22, 2012

This is one of the few MSM powders without silica used as anti caking agent. OptiMSM is manufactured in the United States according to strict manufacturing standards, eliminating the risk of contamination from toxins like benzene, toluene or pesticides. Other brands, for example these made in China may contain impurities or contaminants. OptiMSM is pharmaceutical grade quality and is produced by the method of distillation which removes any potential impurities, leaving only pure 99.9% MSM.

My skin is much better

Posted by Reviewer2387027 on Feb 05, 2010

My skin went through an transformation, it went smoother and brighter. This stuff have a litlle weird aftertaste, but it really doesnt matter. I love this product.,