New To iHerb?

Doctor's Best, Best MSM, 1500 mg, 120 Tablets

€6.67
€11.78
Savings of: €5.11 (43% Off)

Sulfur for healthy joints

Posted by Reviewer1171893 on Dec 26, 2007

The American diet is deficient in Sulfur, an essential ingredient for healthy joints. Double blind studies indicate that Glucosamine Chondroitin not only are ineffective but also raise bad cholesterol levels. MSM on the otherhand is safe and effective. I use it for bursitis and am very satisfied.

MSM saves joints

Posted by Reviewer1968599 on May 21, 2008

Good product at a great price. I use MSM daily and at 80 years of age do not have any joint aches; overused muscles recover in about 24 hours. If I miss MSM 2 days in a row I begin to feel stiffness in my joints.

It's quality

Posted by Reviewer1063027 on Jan 25, 2009

I have been using MSM for 10 years. Most people with a true deficencey will have a wavey thumb nail. It has taken me 10 years of MSM and my thumb nail is almost healed. My mitral valve prolapse is much better with no more pains in my chest.

works

Posted by Reviewer2495812 on Mar 28, 2008

I used this product primarily for allergies and it did help a bit. I do have to say this product ended up making my hair grow really really fast. I can't believe how fast I've been having to get haircuts. My dad's been taking this as well and the same thing ended up happening to him. He even had a balding spot that is now covered in hair.

Relieved neck pain

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Jan 01, 2007

I gave a bottle of this to a lady at church who was suffering with unbearable neck pain. She took 2 tablets morning, 2 tablets evening. After 6 days, her pain was gone completely. She is talking to others about it now. This is a wonderful product.