FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€16.06

€29.98

Économie de: €13.92 (46% off)

Écrire un commentaire
  • Doctor's Best uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of Tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • Notes utilisateur

Commentaires | English
    Trier par

Works sometimes

Posted by 5501617647666042041 on Jul 26, 2015

Sometimes helps to fall asleep (1g). Tryptophan as good as other brands I tried.

very good

Posted by 5073826702280171138 on May 27, 2014

I realized that my mood became more stabilized without the constant falls of depression. Since antidepressants fail to have much effect me. Recommend to have peaks of anxiety and depressive people. It will not solve your problems but will leave you in a more relaxed state in order to make the right decisions.

Relaxing

Posted by LouLou on Jun 09, 2013

Very relaxing and pleasant to take before bed ..quite blissful :-) A word of warning don't take this unless you are lying in bed ready to go to sleep. I took it once a couple of hours before bed and felt very woozy.

the FOG is lifting...

Posted by sincerelysarah on May 15, 2012

NI'm taking this within the following combination:Doctor's Best Best L-Tryptophan-500 mg, Now Foods-L-Tyrosine-500 mg. and Now Foods 5-HTP-100 mg. I found that I MUST take them before bed, but I do seem to sleep very well with them. What I noticed in the last couple weeks is that I am more perceptive, alert and decisive than usual. I feel like I'm coming out of the "FOG" so-to-say.ow Foods, L-Tyrosine, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

L-Tryphan

Posted by Reviewer1456544 on Jan 29, 2012

very good!

good

Posted by Reviewer1779019 on Jan 16, 2012

good

A Plus for Sleep

Posted by Reviewer1227770 on Sep 12, 2011

I have a REAL problem sleeping. I don't like having to take this as it must put other amino acids out of balance but its the only thing that will work for me right now. I take 3-4 with Taurine and usually can sleep pretty well.

Definately help with sleep

Posted by Reviewer3065079 on Sep 09, 2011

I've been taking 2 before bed & I'm sleeping much better. I'm having quite intense dreams though since the first night taking them! The anti-depressant effect is mild so far, but I'm hoping it's just because I've only been taking them for 2 weeks and I hope it's more pronounced after a month or so. Excellent service as usual from iHerb.

Good night rest!

Posted by Reviewer1012546 on Mar 31, 2011

Perfect if combined with melatonin

These are good

Posted by Reviewer1265520 on Mar 21, 2011

They are USP grade which means good I guess.hehe. I take them at night so I don't really notice too much of a difference in mood...

articles 1-10 sur 31