FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€16.01

€29.88

Économie de: €13.87 (46% off)

Écrire un commentaire
  • Doctor's Best uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of Tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • Notes utilisateur

Posted by 5095463777286283297 on Apr 08, 2016

Great product. Good results

Works sometimes

Posted by 5501617647666042041 on Jul 26, 2015

Sometimes helps to fall asleep (1g). Tryptophan as good as other brands I tried.

Excelente Produto

Posted by 4645022619282576315 on Mar 27, 2015

O produto é de excelente qualidade e preço. A entrega demora um pouco devido aos tramites no Brasil, mas chegou bem embalado.

Just as good as prescription

Posted by MusettaRose on Jan 09, 2015

In the past I've had prescription to tryptophan, which was 3 to 4 times as expensive for me. This is just as good. I'm weaning off effexor, and I've been increasing my dose slowly with each reduction, with the help of naturalpath , to the point that I'm taking 4 tryptophan pills throughout the day, and I'm down to only 30% of my effexor pill, with absolutely no withdrawal effects!

very good

Posted by 5073826702280171138 on May 27, 2014

I realized that my mood became more stabilized without the constant falls of depression. Since antidepressants fail to have much effect me. Recommend to have peaks of anxiety and depressive people. It will not solve your problems but will leave you in a more relaxed state in order to make the right decisions.

Did not work

Posted by AReviewer on Mar 28, 2014

My dad used to take L-Tryptophan years ago to help him fall asleep. I saw it on iHerb and thought I would try it. For me, this product did not work. It did not help me fall asleep. I did not feel any drowsiness. I tried it for several weeks with no results, then discontinued it.

No weight loss

Posted by 4691113303826461228 on Nov 23, 2013

Noticed no changes after taking this product.

Works but gives me stomach cramps

Posted by ALoren on Sep 28, 2013

This one improves my mood but causes some stomach cramps/bloating and nose block. I had to stop taking it.

Relaxing

Posted by LouLou on Jun 09, 2013

Very relaxing and pleasant to take before bed ..quite blissful :-) A word of warning don't take this unless you are lying in bed ready to go to sleep. I took it once a couple of hours before bed and felt very woozy.

articles 1-10 sur 142