FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€16.55

€30.89

Économie de: €14.34 (46 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire
  • Doctor's Best uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of Tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • Notes utilisateur

Commentaires | English
    Trier par

Talk to your Doctor First

Publié par Reviewer1857681 le Feb 14, 2010

The first few days I took the tryptophan, it helped me sleep deeper. After that I began to experience some side effects such as racing heart and some kind of perception change that is difficult to describe - just feeling detached from reality. Both were quite unsettling. Definitely see your Doctor before you start this, and make sure you monitor the side effects with your Doctor.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Benefits have not been recognized

Publié par Reviewer2420963 le Feb 06, 2012

I've only tried these a couple of times and did not find that my quality of sleep was improved. I've score a 3 because it's possible that I just need to try them a few more times before a valid determination can be given.

some help

Publié par Reviewer3219673 le Apr 22, 2012

Moderate help with minorsleep problems.

Helps me sleep well

Publié par Reviewer2581352 le Feb 19, 2008

I can really tell when I sleep good taking this

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

good means to restore serotonin

Publié par Reviewer2859053 le Feb 26, 2009

When taken with melatonin lozenges tryptophan is necessary to maintain regular serotonin levels and keep one's sleep pattern relatively regular. Though this still has to pass through the destructive acid in the stomach before reaching the blood stream, it does make it easier to get to sleep after several days of taking melatonin or raking large doses of melatonin.

Used long ago

Publié par Reviewer2294623 le Dec 17, 2008

I used L-Tryptophan back in the 80's before the FDA pulled it because of the deaths that occurred. Turns out the problem was a bad batch. I've been looking for it ever since. Waiting for my order now and will write again.

articles 1-6 sur 6