FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€16.40

€30.61

Économie de: €14.21 (46 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

• Doctor's Best uses exclusively the Tryptopure brand of Tryptophan, manufactured by Ajinomoto of Japan.
  • Commentaires | English
    Trier par

Opposite effect

Publié par Reviewer1333305 le Sep 01, 2012

It's been awhile since I've taken the time to write a review, but I had to for this. I ordered this as a freebie to an order and have taken it 2 nights in a row after running out of my melatonin (Source Naturals 2.5 mg peppermint). It's now 4:00 am and I just unloaded the dishwasher! Not helping with sleep whatsoever, in fact it was hard to even fall asleep which I normally don't have a problem with, and I will not be taking these again (I thought maybe last night not sleeping was a fluke and decided to give them a 2nd chance). Can't wait for my melatonin to arrive!!

Tryptophan

Publié par Reviewer1901077 le Feb 08, 2011

Thank you for the very fast postage. I will be purchasing these again. Wonderful sleep aid. Thank you

sleep

Publié par Reviewer2923947 le Mar 02, 2011

didn't work to put me to sleep.got drowsy but no sleep

L-Tryptophan

Publié par Reviewer1230830 le Jan 10, 2012

could cause an upset stomach

Did not work

Publié par AReviewer le Mar 28, 2014

My dad used to take L-Tryptophan years ago to help him fall asleep. I saw it on iHerb and thought I would try it. For me, this product did not work. It did not help me fall asleep. I did not feel any drowsiness. I tried it for several weeks with no results, then discontinued it.

tryptophan

Publié par Reviewer2205020 le Oct 24, 2007

top quality- top price

Good Product

Publié par Reviewer1050760 le Sep 29, 2010

This is a very good product. Good quality Tryptophan. I give a 4 rating because it took a long time to get here. Got the package, in very good condition, on September 27th. The delay is probably at the border...Will buy again. Thanks, Joanne.

articles 1-7 sur 7