FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€27.34

€54.24

Économie de: €26.90 (50 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Curcumin saves lives

Publié par Reviewer2073441 le Feb 19, 2012

My friend had multiple heart attacks, doctors were preparing for bypass, but I gave my friend curcumin for thirty days and when they pre oped they told my friend "your heart is healing so we are going to wait another 90 days and see, maybe we will just do stents" and that is the pending status. I think this says a lot about the anti inflammatory properties of curcumin.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Fantastic product - I'll never be without it!!

Publié par Reviewer1391297 le Nov 14, 2009

I'm 30 years old, work in a professional environment and wear high heels every day. About 2 years ago, the joint in my big toe started to ache constantly, even when I wasn't wearing heels. I had it checked by a podiatrist who said that it was arthritis and that there really wasn't anything I could do for it, short of surgery at some point down the road if it got really bad. I'd read about curcumin for the anti-cancer benefits, and that was actually the reason I began taking it. At the time, I didn't know that it was also good for arthritis. Within a couple of days of taking it (I started with 2 caps, twice a day), my toe completely stopped bothering me. I basically just stopped noticing the pain. I've taken it for close to 2 months now and am now taking 1 cap twice a day. This stuff is amazing!! I just recommended it to my mom, who is beginning to feel some arthritis in her hands, and to a friend whose joints hurt after running. This is 1 supplement that I will continue to take indefinitely!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

KEPT ME FROM HAVING BACK SURGERY!!!

Publié par Reviewer2262861 le Feb 20, 2012

This product is amazing!! I haad a herniated disk in my back at L5 that was causing SEVERE sciatica. I had no feeling in my right calf and right foot, and, severe pain up my right leg into my buttocks. I was in so much pain, I would not be able to walk at times. The nuerosurgeon said that I had no other option but surgery. I was against getting surgery and wanted to try other options first. I took this product along with Boswelia and all of my symptoms have completely disappeared. I went to my follow up appointment with the doctor and he said my recovery was "nothing short of amazing". I also did physical therapy exercises for 5 weeks and accupuncture for six weeks, but; bottom line...I am cured! Try this first before surgery.

CURCUMIN

Publié par Reviewer2828968 le Feb 02, 2010

I heard about the low incidence of dementia in India and that it was possibly attributable to this herb. I have been taking it for 30 days and have noticed an improvement in recall.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Great product for my fibro

Publié par Reviewer2410936 le Jan 28, 2009

I've been using this for approx. 2 years now for my fibro symptoms and it works wonders for my aches and pains. I can function like a normal person - takes care of the inflamation. Thanks iHerb for carrying such a great product at such a reasonable price.

I like it !

Publié par Reviewer1053546 le Feb 24, 2009

My son is taking this for his psoriasis, and it seems to make it subside. This one has a very good quality of ingredient.

Good product for Alzheimer patiens

Publié par Reviewer1455791 le Jun 23, 2009

I had a close experience with the influence of this product on Alzheimer's patients. Good results

Mary Carson

Publié par Reviewer3011061 le Jan 12, 2009

I love the Curcumin with Bioperine and am on my second bottle. I have had great results and am recommending it to my son.

Great for Pain Relief!

Publié par Reviewer3065769 le Dec 31, 2007

We've used it for general aches, headaches, hurting knees, and carpal-tunnel related pain and it works for all of them. It starts working about 10 minutes after taking a capsule, and the pain relief continues for about 3 hours. Definitely worth a try!

Fights Inflammation

Publié par Reviewer2212656 le Jul 27, 2010

I am loving Doctor's Best brands the more I use them. Good quality and good quantity for a good price. I have noticed a decrease in my back pain which is due to inflammation. Will continue to use.

articles 1-10 sur 110