FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.49

€18.12

Économie de: €9.64 (53 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

No stretch marks!

Publié par TrueReviews le Nov 15, 2013

I got this product because I am pregnant, and I read that collagen is essential building block for a lot of important tissues, such as bones, cartilage, tendons, and ligaments. It is also beneficial for the mother, so that her hair and skin (read stretch marks!) remains supple. Hydrolysed collagen is the most effective form, because it is easily absorbed by the body. I take two scoops with my orange or apple juice, because it needs Vitamin C to get absorbed. Sometimes I mix it with Effer-C, Effervescent Drink Mix, Elderberry from Now Foods, so I don't taste the collagen. Both brands that carry Collagen (Neocell and Doctor's Best) are very good quality. This one had a better price. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

the best

Publié par Elena1280324 le Jun 30, 2012

This product is necessary for me. I care of the skin, hair, connecting fabrics. I can use it differently - to drink inside, to add in cream, to do masks. It is well dissolved, easily absorbed. Very convenient form of a preparation.

Publié par 4904325797533357814 le Feb 02, 2015

This is not my first purchase of this product. Advise to use minimum 3 month. good skin (minimize wrinkles, moisturized),shine hair, full lips, blood vessel in eyes are not so inflamed. one bank is for a month. I diluted one measure spoon in water and eat vitamin C for better absorbation. I drink it in empty stomach (first time your stomach may not feel well, but then it's ok) I hope I 'll help someone )))

Good for my skin

Publié par MGG-ThreeTwoFour le Jan 11, 2014

I can see the difference for my first bottle. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good but can be better as well!

Publié par Supplementsdiy le Nov 17, 2013

Collagen is basically protein required to maintain and hold various structures of our body. It is most commonly found in our skin. This product provides the breakdown of collagen – the amino acids to aid absorption (normal collagen is too big to be absorbed). Price is also very competitive. Personal experience – Though it claims to have “pleasant and mild taste”, it is more of a neutral taste. You can simply mix with anything and it will just dilute the taste of whatever you mix with. It’s a quite gritty but mix very well with a blender bottle. It’s best recommended to be taken with Vitamin C and both has to work together in order to achieve desired results. You will notice that your skin gets smoother, younger, elastic and softer after a while! It feels as if your skin gets ironed out. Though collagen is also found in joints, I find that it is not very effective as a standalone (seem to work well with hyaluronic acid according to others) or compared to glucosamine. I have also noted that the quality of your skin will revert slowly back to your old self if you stop taking it for a period of time. It is also important to take this on empty stomach and away from other protein powder as your body can only absorb limit amount of amino acids at the same time. For females who want to improve your skin quality, this works much better than those chemical facial creams, moisturizers can even do. The price is much lower than its competitor on iherb, neocell. However, those who have tried both tends to stick to neocell. I will probably try neocell someday. Check out my page for more reviews!

Doctor's Best, Best Collagen, Types 1&3, Powder

Publié par Reviewer1860062 le Jul 04, 2015

This is the second time I purchase Best Collagen. I truly love this product! First of all the body is filled with connective tissue which this product targets to. i am over 50 and I have noticed my skin getting smoother, some issue I had with some connective tissue went totally away and my skin is really improving. This is a very high quality collagen broken down in its smallest components through the amino acids. And I love the idea of putting it on my smoothies or on juice, so much better than taking it in supplement, which i already take plenty of. I am a happy customer with this product, and I don't say that lightly since I am very healthy and sensitive to products that are not of high quality. Hope this helps :)

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good

Publié par Reviewer3126648 le Oct 02, 2012

Makes a difference for my skin, nails and kneejoint.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

seems to work at first but started getting acne and face got puffy

Publié par 5506851129277163923 le Jun 02, 2015

it worked for 2 weeks when skin looks plumper but then u realize it's an allergy reaction building up and my face got puffy still i stopped this. Also got acne

Very good product.

Publié par Reviewer1876891 le Feb 01, 2014

I have been using this for approximately 2 weeks and have noticed an improvement in my facial skin. Granted I also take hyaluronic acid and alpha lipoic acid. Still I took those before and didn't notice a difference like I do now. Lots of people are comparing this product to Neocell (which is a very good product) but I think both products are comparable but Doctor's Best is a little less expensive (even thought Neocell is a very good price too). I would highly recommend this product especially for its anti-aging benefits throughout the body (but you will notice it on your face first).

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

mixes easy, tastes ok and better to take than capsules

Publié par Reviewer3081762 le May 29, 2011

I have been impressed so far with this supplement though haven't been taking it too long. No knee pain (which was regular) since mixing this powder into a glass of water once a day. One pot lasts for one month which is quite reasonable.

articles 1-10 sur 250