FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.24

€17.59

Économie de: €9.36 (53% off)

Écrire un commentaire

1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Posted by 4965463117734606657 on Apr 08, 2016

good

Posted by 4815915160959101331 on Apr 04, 2016

But the taste problem

對我很有效果

Posted by ivykao on Mar 20, 2016

我因為作飯、作家事手很容易乾,十支手指頭的指甲有一半以上邊緣都斷裂,常常是護手霜不離身,到後來嚴重到作點家事煮飯都帶手套,但改善不大,因為洗澡等等很難完全不碰到水,最討厭是洗頭斷裂的指甲勾到頭髮,後來買了幫助指甲、頭髮生長的營養補充錠吃過,頭髮和指甲真的長的快,但乾燥、斷裂的問題沒有太大的改善,直到後來喝了這個,當初我只是為了想讓臉更飽滿,所以我每天運動的時候加了一匙在bcaa裡面一起補充,結果一瓶都還沒喝完問題全好了,我非常意外,因為如同我所說,我喝這只是為了臉,但我的手不再乾燥,我幾乎是忘記要擦護手霜這件事,指甲長出新的後,也不再斷裂,更好的是,我有時吃到太上火的東西,大腿根部後側和屁股會長痘痘,也因為這樣還去看過皮膚科,這些問題在我補充半個月後幾乎是沒再犯過,最近買了另個牌子也是銷量很好的來試試,等我喝完再來寫評論。這是我的體驗,如果覺得我的評論還不錯,幫我點個確認yes,你的認同是我繼續寫評論的動力,謝謝

good product

Posted by Reviewer7426 on Feb 14, 2016

you have to use it on emtpy stomach and before sleep to make it effective; great price per servings; you can mix it with your after workout shake , no strange taste!

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2598200 on Feb 05, 2016

My naturopath recommended this in conjunction with turmeric and zinc and magnesium for a chronic arthritic condition in my spine. Over time the pain and limitation of movement have subsided. After running out of Collagen for a couple of weeks I have noticed the pain returning. Now I know how much this has been helping me out in conjunction with other supplements.

new

Posted by 5270836292159982131 on Jan 30, 2016

I just bought this product recently so I haven't taken it long enough to see any results. The taste isn't bad. Hopefully this product will work if I taken it for a longer period of time.

Need more time to judg

Posted by 4987724563173504873 on Jan 23, 2016

Need more time to judg

will order more for sure :)

Posted by 4818050322089950054 on Jan 06, 2016

I'm finishing my first package now. Im 28, my skin condition is fine overall but i occasionally have acne and post-acne scars. I have noticed the improvement after 2 weeks I guess, my skin is a lot more moistured, my lips got a lot plumper, it seems like skin recovers faster, I will order like 3-4 packages and take them consistently for 3-4 months over the winter and beginning of spring.

good collagen

Posted by Reviewer1858750 on Dec 12, 2015

They say type 1 collagen helps the tendons and ligaments. I take a level half teaspoon mornings. After several days of taking this type 1 collagen, I noticed a decrease in some pain that I had in my knee for a few years when bending it under weight, although some occasional slight pain remains. I also take a capsule mornings of type 2 chicken sternum collagen from SwansonVitamins.com which after a few months I credit with getting rid of some bone on bone grating in my back and ankle.

not yet try