FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€20.98

€26.22

Économie de: €5.24 (20% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

AMAZZZZZING!

Posted by Reviewer1976580 on Mar 08, 2012

This has worked so well for me thus far. It has been about a month and my acne scars have gone from a dark red to a light red. They are definitely still there, but they have become lighter. I will continue to use this product in future, but I may try something that actually bleaches my skin to remove the redness. But all in all I would definitely recommend this to anyone with redness.

effect is visible

Posted by HANNAH on Feb 20, 2012

effect is visible a light fluid, non-marking, is quickly absorbed. dispenser spits out - I put on the arm and then on the face. i use it one time per day - at the morning. there is a slight reddening but without discomfort by 5-10 minutes. I see I have fallen in the red during the day and couperose grid is not so noticeable (30 years, initial stage of rosacea)

great for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1554606 on Dec 16, 2011

Me: I´m a scandinavian in my mid 30´s, with combination, acneprone sensitive skin. Most products make my skin break out, but with this I dont have that problem. It does even out the skin tone somewhat, it moistures without irritation and it lasts a long time. For winter it is not enough to keep my skin moist on its own, but will probably work very well for summer.

blemishes

Posted by Reviewer2415772 on Jul 18, 2010

I have very problematic skin and many sore because of this. It does reduce the redness.

articles 1-4 sur 4