FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€22.69

€28.36

Économie de: €5.67 (20 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Did not provide redness relief

Publié par Reviewer2327141 le Feb 23, 2010

I was very disappointed, not only did it not provide relief from redness my rosacia got worse

great for sensitive skin

Publié par Reviewer1554606 le Dec 16, 2011

Me: I´m a scandinavian in my mid 30´s, with combination, acneprone sensitive skin. Most products make my skin break out, but with this I dont have that problem. It does even out the skin tone somewhat, it moistures without irritation and it lasts a long time. For winter it is not enough to keep my skin moist on its own, but will probably work very well for summer.

AMAZZZZZING!

Publié par Reviewer1976580 le Mar 08, 2012

This has worked so well for me thus far. It has been about a month and my acne scars have gone from a dark red to a light red. They are definitely still there, but they have become lighter. I will continue to use this product in future, but I may try something that actually bleaches my skin to remove the redness. But all in all I would definitely recommend this to anyone with redness.

A soothing serum

Publié par 5005080017602422419 le Dec 10, 2012

I'm not sure about this serum. It's not exatly a serum. It's more of a lotion consistency. Has a nice smell. The good thing it didn't sting my skin, but 5 minutes after applying, my skin felt tight/dry, although I'm oily. So after a while I stopped reaching for it.

blemishes

Publié par Reviewer2415772 le Jul 18, 2010

I have very problematic skin and many sore because of this. It does reduce the redness.

effect is visible

Publié par HANNAH le Feb 20, 2012

effect is visible a light fluid, non-marking, is quickly absorbed. dispenser spits out - I put on the arm and then on the face. i use it one time per day - at the morning. there is a slight reddening but without discomfort by 5-10 minutes. I see I have fallen in the red during the day and couperose grid is not so noticeable (30 years, initial stage of rosacea)

Works fair

Publié par Reviewer1621824 le Apr 11, 2012

There is an effect, it is not obvious, but skin seems to look less red.

nice product

Publié par Reviewer1664761 le Aug 24, 2009

This acts as a very mild, light moisturizer -- all I need -- and seems to have helped my rosacea. I plan to keep using it and perhaps see continued improvement.

Good formulation

Publié par Reviewer1121460 le Jan 24, 2011

The formulation is excellent. Don't know yet how well it works.

Amazing!

Publié par 5729307796406557458 le Jun 03, 2016

This is absolutely amazing for sensitive, redness-prone skin. I have sebhorric dermatitis and I've tried so many brands, including Sukin. Sukin and physiogel are great for sensitive skin but this is by far the best! No redness anymore and very light on skin. I have not had such clear skin in ages. The cleanser, toner, serum and oil-free moisturiser are all amazing!

articles 1-10 sur 13