FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€21.79

€27.24

Économie de: €5.45 (20 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

2 Étoiles
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Did not provide redness relief

Publié par Reviewer2327141 le Feb 23, 2010

I was very disappointed, not only did it not provide relief from redness my rosacia got worse

great for sensitive skin

Publié par Reviewer1554606 le Dec 16, 2011

Me: I´m a scandinavian in my mid 30´s, with combination, acneprone sensitive skin. Most products make my skin break out, but with this I dont have that problem. It does even out the skin tone somewhat, it moistures without irritation and it lasts a long time. For winter it is not enough to keep my skin moist on its own, but will probably work very well for summer.

AMAZZZZZING!

Publié par Reviewer1976580 le Mar 08, 2012

This has worked so well for me thus far. It has been about a month and my acne scars have gone from a dark red to a light red. They are definitely still there, but they have become lighter. I will continue to use this product in future, but I may try something that actually bleaches my skin to remove the redness. But all in all I would definitely recommend this to anyone with redness.

effect is visible

Publié par HANNAH le Feb 20, 2012

effect is visible a light fluid, non-marking, is quickly absorbed. dispenser spits out - I put on the arm and then on the face. i use it one time per day - at the morning. there is a slight reddening but without discomfort by 5-10 minutes. I see I have fallen in the red during the day and couperose grid is not so noticeable (30 years, initial stage of rosacea)

blemishes

Publié par Reviewer2415772 le Jul 18, 2010

I have very problematic skin and many sore because of this. It does reduce the redness.

Works fair

Publié par Reviewer1621824 le Apr 11, 2012

There is an effect, it is not obvious, but skin seems to look less red.

A soothing serum

Publié par 5005080017602422419 le Dec 10, 2012

I'm not sure about this serum. It's not exatly a serum. It's more of a lotion consistency. Has a nice smell. The good thing it didn't sting my skin, but 5 minutes after applying, my skin felt tight/dry, although I'm oily. So after a while I stopped reaching for it.

Good formulation

Publié par Reviewer1121460 le Jan 24, 2011

The formulation is excellent. Don't know yet how well it works.

relief

Publié par Reviewer1538541 le Jul 09, 2013

As a person going through a long bout of stressful times i have become increasingly sensitive to products i once enjoyed using. i was skeptical about this serum because i feel like what is going on is mostly psychological and believe the physical stuff will resolve when the stress does. my skin can tolerate and is mildly soothed by the pycnogenol creme by derma-e but my face was still red, painful and hot so i took a chance and ordered this. well, relief. the first few days it was slightly tingly (a not wholly unpleasant sensation) and now i have markedly different tone to my skin and most gratefully the pain and heat are diminished. i still get red but this product has been relieving and soothing. i hope they don't change the formula (especially no hyaluronic acid or witch hazel anything!)

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good

Publié par Reviewer3102171 le Jan 10, 2014

I've tried other Derma E products before, but cant be sure this one is as good as others, still no noticeable effect (after 3 weeks of use)

articles 1-10 sur 12