FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€15.79

€19.74

Économie de: €3.95 (20 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

GREAT!!!!

Publié par Reviewer1067344 le Dec 22, 2008

This eye gel is GREAT--I love it! It is very soothing and great under eye make up. I use it morning and night--it dries quickly and gets rid of puffiness FAST! It also firms up eyelids!

Best eye cream I've found

Publié par Reviewer1938213 le Aug 15, 2009

Really reduces puffiness and wrinkles, not oily or greasy.

Gentle

Publié par DinaB123 le Nov 22, 2010

Very gentle with a slight tightening action. For those who may need to build up collagen beheath the skin surface, using this gell is not enough.

VERY SENSITIVE EYES

Publié par Reviewer1384315 le May 15, 2009

This is not available in UK so delighted to find it in USA and on a website willing to ship to UK. Its worth paying any import duty applicable on arrival in UK. Luxury and excellent product for very sentive eyes because I have Glaucoma.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Nice gel but not happy with expiry date

Publié par 4924741798902508196 le May 27, 2016

The product itself is great, I love the light gel texture, not sticky and soothes the eye area well but does not help much with puffiness. I purchased this product many times before and only this time did I receive two which I ordered with an expiry the month later. So I have no idea how to finish two tubes within a month! Please do not send out products that has a soon to expire date that was shown differently in the description.

OK

Publié par Reviewer1495691 le May 24, 2010

I have used this for about 3 weeks now, so far can't tell any difference.

Light and easily absorbed

Publié par Reviewer1596347 le Jun 10, 2010

Been using this for about 2 months+. Like that it is absorbed quickly and non greasy or heavy unlike creams. Skin feels smoother in the morning after i apply the night before. Can't tell if the fine lines under my eye have lessened though. But definitely a keeper for me as i like that it is organic, and cos' I never like creams.

close to expiry stock

Publié par 5493125444147422515 le May 09, 2016

brought the eye gel in Mar 2016, was using it alternatively with my other eye cream, to my astonishment, I realised today the "best used" is by 5/2016. I don't know should I dump it away or continue using. hope the supplier can be more considerate not to send out such products.

Eye Gel

Publié par Reviewer2379628 le Feb 12, 2009

Nice eye gel perfect for soothing your eye after cleansing.It has a cooling effect and I enjoyed the new smoothness of my eye area.Thank you for the great products available at you site.

good quality/price

Publié par Reviewer2453250 le Oct 09, 2012

I've tried a lot of eye gel/creams and this one is one of the best and the price is very good. I couldn't notice if it works against wrinkles yet, but I see my undereye more relaxed. It is not sticky, that for me is very important.

articles 1-10 sur 36