FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€15.62

€19.53

Économie de: €3.91 (20 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

GREAT!!!!

Publié par Reviewer1067344 le Dec 22, 2008

This eye gel is GREAT--I love it! It is very soothing and great under eye make up. I use it morning and night--it dries quickly and gets rid of puffiness FAST! It also firms up eyelids!

Best eye cream I've found

Publié par Reviewer1938213 le Aug 15, 2009

Really reduces puffiness and wrinkles, not oily or greasy.

Gentle

Publié par DinaB123 le Nov 22, 2010

Very gentle with a slight tightening action. For those who may need to build up collagen beheath the skin surface, using this gell is not enough.

VERY SENSITIVE EYES

Publié par Reviewer1384315 le May 15, 2009

This is not available in UK so delighted to find it in USA and on a website willing to ship to UK. Its worth paying any import duty applicable on arrival in UK. Luxury and excellent product for very sentive eyes because I have Glaucoma.

OK

Publié par Reviewer1495691 le May 24, 2010

I have used this for about 3 weeks now, so far can't tell any difference.

Light and easily absorbed

Publié par Reviewer1596347 le Jun 10, 2010

Been using this for about 2 months+. Like that it is absorbed quickly and non greasy or heavy unlike creams. Skin feels smoother in the morning after i apply the night before. Can't tell if the fine lines under my eye have lessened though. But definitely a keeper for me as i like that it is organic, and cos' I never like creams.

Eye Gel

Publié par Reviewer2379628 le Feb 12, 2009

Nice eye gel perfect for soothing your eye after cleansing.It has a cooling effect and I enjoyed the new smoothness of my eye area.Thank you for the great products available at you site.

Very nice!

Publié par Reviewer1006018 le Dec 07, 2011

Light gel, very good for under makeup! Moisturizing effect is ok.

good quality/price

Publié par Reviewer2453250 le Oct 09, 2012

I've tried a lot of eye gel/creams and this one is one of the best and the price is very good. I couldn't notice if it works against wrinkles yet, but I see my undereye more relaxed. It is not sticky, that for me is very important.

not moisturizer

Publié par artbooka le Dec 11, 2012

Removes puffiness under the eyes, slightly cools the skin, does not irritate hypersensitive eyes. Weak hydration, better to use as an extra care.

articles 1-10 sur 36