FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€11.17

€12.40

Économie de: €1.23 (10% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Very.. oily?

Posted by 4655740252771212905 on Jan 04, 2016

Very creamy and very, very "oily", not what I am used to, maybe it´s normal in the U.S.? But it´s good, not that much taste though, maybe it´s because of the consistency?

Runny consistency

Posted by 5530458417621484716 on Jul 29, 2015

The flavour is pleasant and fresh, but the consistency is unusually runny for a nut butter. I wonder if they mixed water into it. It runs even when I scoop it out with a spoon; let me not even try with a butter knife cos I don't get anything if I do! And when I put it on my rice cakes, it flows all over and makes a mess. I'd had good experiences with iHerb products thus far. It's not easy finding a hazelnut butter without chocolate and the flavour is fine. So I'd buy this again if the consistency was right.

like it

Posted by 5685610328029488998 on Feb 27, 2015

i don't know if there is something wrong but it's so liquidy like a sauce but it taste good kinda sour and i like to eat it with ice-cream and fruit i didn't like it with bread

High Fat, High Calorie, Good on Cookies

Posted by 4983149196640897860 on Jan 19, 2015

I consider this a natural topping for cookies or ice cream.

Conflicting info

Posted by 5639315849148301477 on Dec 06, 2014

I have ordered the , and received it. However the label states: 'only fine SESAME seeds are used', whereas the bigger letter says "Hazelnut butter", I am yet to unseal the lid and discover

It has a good taste

Posted by AnkaMaria07 on Nov 17, 2014

I like the taste of this and I like that the oil doesn't separate. You can make your own healty chocolate by adding cocoa and honey or stevia.

Very good flavor but very runny and costly

Posted by Reviewer2812867 on Oct 28, 2014

I love the flavor of the butter but very runny and very small bottle. I put this in water and blended, it made powerful chocolaty nut milk. It has a really nice flavor, much more intense than almond butter. The bottle is very small and over priced.

FANTASTIC

Posted by 5122422445630726389 on Sep 12, 2014

I ordered a few items and im in Australia I got my product in 4 days I was highly impressed with how fast it came from America I will definitely be ordering again soon from iherb.com ..some elf products next I think :) Thankyou for the great service Tastes thick and very much like hazelnut grounded in a thick yet smooth consistency im taking for extra biotin for heathy hair skin and nails I look forward to making pancakes too

good

Posted by 5243703113936666713 on Sep 09, 2014

not very creamy but taste like the real thing (i.e. mashed up hazelnuts and not "creamy" unhealthy hydrogenated oils); it's best in smoothies or on biscuits. Probably great to bake with too, will try that next.

Best hazelnut butter!

Posted by MaryanaLishman on Aug 07, 2014

I am a HUGE fan of the Dastony brand, as well as stone ground nut butters in general. They're much smoother with a more intense flavour and for me, far more versatile. I add this to chocolate avocado mousse and it's quite frankly, incredible. It would also go well in smoothies etc. Seriously in love with it.

articles 1-10 sur 12