FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€8.58

€9.93

Économie de: €1.36 (14 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

delicious & tasty

Publié par 5219788476217161666 le Apr 16, 2014

top quality, not sweeten or often diluted with coconut oil like other brands, this is pure good ol'butter, a bit more pricy than other brands, but hey you get quality for your money, easy to eat by the spoon, I use a tsp or a little more for my evening snack time!

It has a good taste

Publié par AnkaMaria07 le Nov 17, 2014

It has a really good taste but on the site is labeled sugar 0g, even on the image. In reality, it has 1.9g sugar. I bought it because I am on candida diet so I probablly cannot eat it right now.

מוצר מעולה!!!

Publié par 5364781417553827361 le Jun 16, 2014

טעים בטירוף ואפילו הקטנה שלי, בת שנה וחצי מתה על זה. ממליצה מאוד, כבר הזמנתי שוב ושוב.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Very good organic coconut butter

Publié par 4999934268950536368 le Mar 09, 2015

I first bought this coconut butter because Artisana's coconut butter was out of stock. This coconut butter seems to contain a little more oil than Artisana's when you take away the oil part(which forms a solid layer on top of the jar in wintertime), but is still very good to eat out of the jar, chipping & cutting it out with a knife, or using it as a filling for home made chocolate!

Delicious!

Publié par 5017968226559265396 le Jul 05, 2016

I never had coconut butter before so I didn't know what to expect. It is absolutely delicious and made a great addition to my protein shakes.

Delicious!

Publié par 5228297037048817764 le Jun 03, 2015

tastes great, has rich organic coconut flavor.

Great Taste!

Publié par 5743213201297762498 le Jul 01, 2016

Great Taste! Not too strong which I like.

Creamy and delicious

Publié par 5519415794697087069 le Aug 10, 2014

I loved the creaminess and the flavour. This is my new favourite coconut butter.

meh

Publié par 5151303093475905801 le Feb 06, 2015

wierd

Not like butter!

Publié par Reviewer2983302 le Jul 01, 2016

This is the third brand of coconut butter I have tried, and it was the worst. It was just way too watery and not like the other coconut butters that were actually like butter! I will not buy again. I gave it one star for being organic and a natural process, but if it doesn't work, isn't very usable, what's the point?

articles 1-10 sur 11