FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Dancing dog

Publié par Reviewer2077845 le May 25, 2013

Our 80-lb, 12-year-old dog was getting very stiff. We give her two tablets a day and she is more bouncy and more like her old annoying self. If she goes on a walk or does some extra ball chasing, I give her three tablets. She is doing much better. Also interesting is that she digs her nose through her food to eat these pills first.

joint recovery

Publié par Reviewer2276769 le Oct 07, 2013

very good

Publié par 5752264083239022927 le Dec 26, 2012

Not sure if pills or hydrotherpay or both, but they contain good ingrediens for my dogs joints and I have noticed him walking better. OK in taste. (according to my dog)

Great joint recovery!!

Publié par Reviewer1844725 le Apr 15, 2008

My dog had surgery on her knee about 6 months ago and wasn't getting around very well afterwards. I started giving her these tablets and she was acting like the 1.5 year old that she is. These work great!! iHerb.com was the least expensive place to order it from and they shipped it right away. I will definitely be ordering this product from them again!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Seems to worsen my dog's condition

Publié par Reviewer2316976 le May 13, 2014

After taking this for a couple of days, it seems to worsen my dog's condition and she cannot even pick herself up anymore. Previously she was able to pick herself up after several attempts but now, she lies down on the floor and whine.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Dancing Paws is Wonderful!

Publié par Reviewer1708782 le Jun 30, 2009

very happy with the expediency in which I received the order. have been using this product for a while, but have been paying a lot more for it at the groomer. this product has worked miracles on my golden retriever!

GREAT STUFF

Publié par Reviewer2369100 le Feb 17, 2014

My 11 year old Herman shepherd can't go without this stuff. I recommend it & it really does help with joint issues.

Very effective

Publié par 5561056133760040735 le Aug 30, 2014

My 12 year old Lab/Rottie mix used to groan when he would either lie down or slowly push himself up to stand. About 2 or 3 days after giving him 2 tablets each day, he no longer groaned! I've been giving these to him for 3 months now, and he still does not groan at all! And he likes the taste since he quickly chews them right up. Very effective... I will continue using them.

Great!

Publié par Reviewer3095009 le Oct 07, 2011

It's been only a couple weeks that my 14 year-old dog has been taking them, however I do notice a difference in his moving around the house. My dog is not crazy about the flavor but nothing than a slice of turkey won't fix. Great price for its quality!

Relief for Goldie

Publié par Reviewer2157233 le Nov 03, 2011

This product seems to help our 11 year old Lab. with hip pain. She also loves the wafer treats.

articles 1-10 sur 26