New To iHerb?

Crio Brü, Brewed Cocoa, Maracaibo, 12 oz (340 g)

€11.03
€11.81
Savings of: €0.79 (7% Off)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Crio Brue

Posted by Reviewer2345336 on Aug 06, 2013

Fantastic product. I am hooked and my friends are hooked on it too. There are others but this is my favorite. Highly recommend.

Crio Bru Maracibo

Posted by 5752972386885726118 on Aug 11, 2013

All I can say is wow! This is the best cocoa I have EVER had. It is smooth and rich as well as being highly addictive. I can't wait to sample the other types.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer1166416 on Mar 13, 2014

I am a total convert. Obviously, this tastes nothing like coffee, but it has totally replaced it for me. I now look forward to my morning Crio Bru. Don't go into it expecting coffee or hot cocoa, and you will be pleasantly surprised. I love it with a little almond milk and coconut palm sugar.

delicious alternative to coffee

Posted by Reviewer2819845 on Dec 10, 2013

Purchased this as an alternative to coffee for my husband. I drink it too now. A drip filter seems to make it best rather than a plunger. Very pleasant to drink - especially at night when coffee is not an option for me for sleeping.

Great product.

Posted by 5075200865778931261 on Oct 21, 2014

Brewing ground cocoa beans is a wonderful experience. It makes your whole home smell of chocolate! I drink Crio Bru for the health properties -- go online to their site to see -- and one must remember it's made like coffee, not with milk like hot chocolate, so it is more like a chocolate-aroma tea. But with a bit of stevia and half and half, it's really great.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »