FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€13.71

€26.88

Économie de: €13,16 (49 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Publié par Reviewer3031535 le nov. 17, 2006

When I started taking this product I was very surprise. I never got hungery. I eat out of stress. It just stoped. I no longer wanted to eat. I had to make myself eat. This Is A Great Product. Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Excellent product

Publié par Reviewer1357483 le janv. 16, 2008

The best diet product I have tried, and also good for your health! Has stabilized my blood sugar level, and controlled sugar craving. Increase energy without the caffeine jitters.

It Works!

Publié par Reviewer2658898 le janv. 26, 2008

This product really does curb my appetite and takes the edge off during the hours when I am hungry before dinner! I will continue to use it!

Working!

Publié par Reviewer2170702 le juil. 01, 2008

Working fine for suppressing appetite in complex with another supplements. Helped me to lost 8 lb in 2 weeks.

Cravings

Publié par Reviewer2375311 le juin 28, 2009

I read about GenaSlim in a womens magazine recently. I have a lot of work relatd stress and many deadlines to meet. When I'm under stress I crave carbos and want to eat anything in sight. I was getting desperate and decided to order GenaSlim. I am so glad that I ordered it because taking it has made a BIG difference for me. I no long am craving sweets the way I use to, and now am able to make more nutrious choices.

country life genaslim slimaluma

Publié par Reviewer1865522 le juin 22, 2009

I saw this product suggested in a magazine which reported that it had been used in India for centuries with no ill effects. It is an appetite suppresant and it does work. The length of time of effectiveness is approx 6 hours and the bottle reccomends using it twice a day. I had no ill effects when I took it, and it does reduce hunger. I am always cautious when using unregulated preparations because - truly - they are a type of drug. Consequently I only used it once a day. It will help but the old exercise and nutritious food rule applies.

Publié par Reviewer3274045 le juil. 16, 2010

Read about this product for its possible benefit to help cellulite. Bought it, used it for 30 days. No change in cellulite(too soon) but it certainly decreases appetite without any side effects. Will definitly continue to use this product

This product works!!

Publié par Reviewer3159731 le mars 26, 2011

I bought this product in the hope of losing a few kilos before my friends wedding which I'm bridesmaid in 2 months. Plus, I have been struggling to shift the weight since I regularly go the gym and perhaps eat more to compensate for the amount of exercise I do. I have been using this product for 1 week and have definately noticed my appetite has decreased considerably and I am only eating 3 meals per day without snacking in between. I'm making sure my portions are smaller and controlled and I actually don't feel hungry or feel the need to come home and want to snack before dinner. I think this product really works and feel I have lost a little weight in the week I have used it. Also combined with exercise and a balanced diet. I only wish they had larger packet size than 30 caps. It definately works and would buy again.

genaslim

Publié par Reviewer2706959 le mars 28, 2011

iHerb delivered in record time and their promptness impressed me. So far the pills have made me feel more energetic; workouts are easier than before and I don't have that sluggish feeling when I wake up in the morning. I've lost three pounds in the two weeks I've been taking them! I'd definitely order again.

Publié par Reviewer1565694 le sept. 22, 2010

I decided to give this a try and see if I could tell a difference. It really helped curbed my appetite. I'm a believer and reordering more.

articles 1-10 sur 28