FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€13.47

€26.40

Économie de: €12.93 (49% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

genaslim

Posted by Reviewer2706959 on Mar 28, 2011

iHerb delivered in record time and their promptness impressed me. So far the pills have made me feel more energetic; workouts are easier than before and I don't have that sluggish feeling when I wake up in the morning. I've lost three pounds in the two weeks I've been taking them! I'd definitely order again.

This product works!!

Posted by Reviewer3159731 on Mar 26, 2011

I bought this product in the hope of losing a few kilos before my friends wedding which I'm bridesmaid in 2 months. Plus, I have been struggling to shift the weight since I regularly go the gym and perhaps eat more to compensate for the amount of exercise I do. I have been using this product for 1 week and have definately noticed my appetite has decreased considerably and I am only eating 3 meals per day without snacking in between. I'm making sure my portions are smaller and controlled and I actually don't feel hungry or feel the need to come home and want to snack before dinner. I think this product really works and feel I have lost a little weight in the week I have used it. Also combined with exercise and a balanced diet. I only wish they had larger packet size than 30 caps. It definately works and would buy again.

It really works!!

Posted by Reviewer1489530 on Dec 06, 2010

I don't feel deprived at all...I know I can shed some unwanted weight without struggling this time. Thank you!

GenaSlim

Posted by Reviewer1565694 on Sep 22, 2010

I decided to give this a try and see if I could tell a difference. It really helped curbed my appetite. I'm a believer and reordering more.

GenaSlim

Posted by Reviewer3274045 on Jul 16, 2010

Read about this product for its possible benefit to help cellulite. Bought it, used it for 30 days. No change in cellulite(too soon) but it certainly decreases appetite without any side effects. Will definitly continue to use this product

Amazing results

Posted by Reviewer1354339 on May 15, 2010

I decided to try this product after reading the reviews, and I'm amazed with the results. This really does work!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2454446 on May 08, 2010

Read about it in a magazine and tried it, it really works!Been using this product for about a year and love it!

Relief from Binge eating

Posted by Reviewer1142273 on Apr 19, 2010

GenaSlim has kept the cravings and binge eating out of my life. This product has been an answer to prayer...no side effects. I've been dealing with this issue for decades and now my mind isn't on food and I'm satisfied with normal portions.

really works!!!

Posted by Reviewer1910719 on Feb 12, 2010

it does supress appetite and takes the edge off so I can eat healthy and not be starving. and no side effects! Very pleased.

Does curb appetite.

Posted by Reviewer3208029 on Oct 14, 2009

These really do curb my appetite. I was amazed. No side affects. I've tried other Country Life products and have been very pleased with all of them. I take one mid-morning and it keeps me from getting so hungry before lunch.

articles 1-10 sur 28