FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Absolutely Delicious, and Amazing Holding Power

Publié par Reviewer1996313 le Mar 21, 2011

The taste is divine. It doesn't have the typical protein powder taste, to me. I can make a smoothie with it and work for an 8 hour shift, grooming dogs, without eating anything, and be fine. I'm hypoglycemic, and this is the best protein powder I've ever used to keep me full, energized, and feeling good without my blood sugar dipping for HOURS!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Excellent and not too sweet!

Publié par Reviewer2779613 le Jan 31, 2012

I tried this because I am not a fan of whey protein drinks. The flavour is creamy and not too sweet like many protein drinks. I mix it in cold water, with a little coconut milk (also very good for you medium chain fatty acids), and add a bit more unsweetened cocoa powder for anti-oxidant value and flavour. A few ice cubes before I mix it all with a hand-held blender, and voila… a most delicious milk shake! I'm sure it would also be tasty without my additions.

Mixes instantly, tastes good

Publié par KarlisN le Jun 01, 2012

The taste is really good. Mixes good. Since its egg protein its good when cutting. Not much to say - good stuff.

Tastes too good!

Publié par Reviewer1533331 le Nov 04, 2010

To me, this is completely delicious, but I do not typically eat sweets. I will not be ordering it again because it is SO GOOD I am tempted to take too much of it. It contains cane juice (sugar) and xylitol (articifial sweetener that is poisonous to dogs!). I did not read the label carefully when I ordered it. Normally, I eschew those things. So I cannot in good conscience reorder. HOWEVER...it did taste really good while it lasted!

articles 1-4 sur 4