FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€5.52

€5.84

Économie de: €0.32 (6 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Amazing! but loses flavor when cooked

Publié par Reviewer1239444 le Sep 20, 2010

Coconut Aminos tastes wonderful, VERY close to soy (I grew up on soy sauce, so I well remember what it tastes like). The only problem is if you cook it it will loose a lot of its flavor. If you plan on using it in a non-raw stir fry, add it at the very end. Also great because it's not as high in sodium as soy sauce is.

Love it

Publié par 5362572640403611224 le Aug 17, 2013

Love the coconut amino's, I wanted to move away from soy based seasonings, this is kind of an acquired taste, quite sweet, works perfect for dressings and marinades.

Good product, bad packaging

Publié par 4726393566490305658 le Aug 21, 2013

I used this to make cauliflower fried rice and it was AWESOME! So glad I finally bought some. However, the two bottles I purchased leaked during transport. Not sure if I'll buy these from a website again.

alternatives

Publié par 5013526863525917313 le Oct 20, 2013

For those who can't do gluten, there's tamari. For those who don't do gluten or soy, there's coconut aminos. Very subtle taste, i didn't get coconut or soy sauce out of this. low sodium, low gly..i like it. i mix it with ginger and orange juice or whatever spicy sauce i am using. if you want to taste soy sauce, this probably isn't for you.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Very tasty and versatile sauce

Publié par 4745083073513175912 le Dec 16, 2014

Great paleo soy/tamari sauce alternative. I use this sauce in all of my Asian style cooking. It has more of a sweeter taste than tamari. Compared to a lot of other brands this has the lowest sugars.

Good raw, not cooked

Publié par Reviewer2074869 le Feb 06, 2015

It doesn't taste exactly like soy sauce, however, it gives the idea of soy sauce if eaten raw. When cooked, not much, however it gives an interesting flavor to tomato sauces.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Great to find a soy-free alternative

Publié par Reviewer2280183 le Jun 18, 2014

I bought this for my husband, who cooks with soy sauce. Since we now avoid soy as much as possible (as well as eat coconut oil, coconut flour etc), this was quite a find. He was quite happy with the taste. I haven't given it 5 stars, because time will tell how long it keeps for.

Tasty if used right

Publié par plantbasedglutard le Feb 22, 2016

Wouldn't use it to replace soy sauce in cooking, a great replacement for sweet soy. I like to use it with some garlic as a dipping sauce.

excellent!

Publié par 5603708783640907409 le Aug 27, 2013

great on salads mixed with apple cider vinegar

I can't decide...

Publié par Tingeling le Mar 17, 2014

I can't decide if I like this or not..! It has too much wine taste and I dont like wine at all!! I bought this because coconut is good for my thyroid, but the taste is just too weird! Thumbs up for not having soy in it, since people suffering from thyroid should'nt eat anything with soy in it! Will I buy again? No, problaby not!

articles 1-10 sur 47