FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Offre combinée :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
View/Edit Cart Payer
Cart Total:
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€11.89

€15.45

Économie de: €3.55 (23 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire

Notes utilisateur

5 Étoiles
4 Étoiles
3 Étoiles
2 Étoiles
(8)
1 Étoiles
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Used it before, but find out it has grapefruit seed extract which has benzethonium chloride

Publié par Reviewer2188886 le Sep 28, 2013

So will stop use.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

My toddler loves the flavor!

Publié par Reviewer2107632 le Jul 16, 2009

My 15 month old drinks this right up each day! My pediatrician has done lots of research on vitamin companies and highly recommends this one!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

My son dislikes the taste

Publié par MummyKnowsBest le Aug 17, 2013

My son dont seem to like the taste... Still cant find a multivitamin supplement with taste my son will like... But this is very adequate in terms of the types of vit/minerals. Just lack iron. Not a big deal thou, cuz alot of baby cereals are fortified with iron. My son likes tofu too, which has iron too. So overall ok. 3 stars cuz i have to force my son to eat this due to taste. As for health, just started so cant comment much.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

浓浓的橙子味,宝宝很喜欢喝 strong organge flavor, my baby love it

Publié par Reviewer2114308 le Jul 20, 2012

玻璃瓶的23种维生素,很浓的橙子味,我家宝贝每次喝一小勺,可以喝很长时间,效果嘛,不太清楚,只要孩子别太缺了就行,呵呵。 glass bottle of multi vitamin, strong orange flavor, my baby usually take a small teapon 2-3 days. This bottle can last a long time. The effect is unkonwable.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

complete infant multi vitamin

Publié par Reviewer1776557 le May 08, 2009

My son was diagnosed with an allergy to the cow's milk protein, so he could not drink formula.In order to supplement his diet, I was instructed to give him a multi vitamin, after looking at several I bought this one, because it has calcium, vitamins and minerals, plus it is designed to be used in infants and toddlers. Comparing all of the multivitamins I evaluated, this one was the most complete.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Love this stuff!

Publié par Reviewer3055104 le Nov 15, 2009

I have been giving this to our 4 year old her entire life. It is tasty even in water and so she likes her "Vitamin Juice"

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Childlife Multi Vitamins & Mineral Orange/ Mango

Publié par Reviewer1566645 le Apr 08, 2011

My 16 months old baby boy enjoys taking these vitamins. He is a very small baby and was always below the fifth percentile in the boys growing chart. Since taking the vitamins his appetite increased and he is finally gaining weight. I would definitely recommend them to other parents.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

good

Publié par Reviewer2880518 le Oct 13, 2011

good

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

good

Publié par Reviewer1755427 le Feb 12, 2012

good

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

good

Publié par Reviewer2124839 le Jan 16, 2012

good

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

articles 1-10 sur 238

« Précédent | 1 2 3 4 5 | Suivant »