New To iHerb?

ChildLife, Essentials, Multi Vitamin & Mineral, Natural Orange/Mango Flavor, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

€10.32
€13.41
Savings of: €3.09 (23% Off)

Used it before, but find out it has grapefruit seed extract which has benzethonium chloride

Posted by Reviewer2188886 on Sep 28, 2013

So will stop use.

My toddler loves the flavor!

Posted by Reviewer2107632 on Jul 16, 2009

My 15 month old drinks this right up each day! My pediatrician has done lots of research on vitamin companies and highly recommends this one!

My son dislikes the taste

Posted by MummyKnowsBest on Aug 17, 2013

My son dont seem to like the taste... Still cant find a multivitamin supplement with taste my son will like... But this is very adequate in terms of the types of vit/minerals. Just lack iron. Not a big deal thou, cuz alot of baby cereals are fortified with iron. My son likes tofu too, which has iron too. So overall ok. 3 stars cuz i have to force my son to eat this due to taste. As for health, just started so cant comment much.

浓浓的橙子味,宝宝很喜欢喝 strong organge flavor, my baby love it

Posted by Reviewer2114308 on Jul 20, 2012

玻璃瓶的23种维生素,很浓的橙子味,我家宝贝每次喝一小勺,可以喝很长时间,效果嘛,不太清楚,只要孩子别太缺了就行,呵呵。 glass bottle of multi vitamin, strong orange flavor, my baby usually take a small teapon 2-3 days. This bottle can last a long time. The effect is unkonwable.

complete infant multi vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1776557 on May 08, 2009

My son was diagnosed with an allergy to the cow's milk protein, so he could not drink formula.In order to supplement his diet, I was instructed to give him a multi vitamin, after looking at several I bought this one, because it has calcium, vitamins and minerals, plus it is designed to be used in infants and toddlers. Comparing all of the multivitamins I evaluated, this one was the most complete.