FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Offre combinée :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
View/Edit Cart Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€7.29

€7.67

Économie de: €0,38 (5 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire

• Commentaires | English
    Trier par

Amazing gluten free grain.

Publié par Leione le avr. 23, 2014

So delicious and nutritious. In addition to being gluten free and suitable for people with celiac disease and gluten intolerance, this ancient Ethiopian grain is rich in protein, dietary fiber, B vitamins (thiamin, vitamin B6, niacin, folic acid, riboflavin), iron, calcium, potas sium, copper, zinc, manganese, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, phytosterols and antioxidants, and is beneficial for people suffering from diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, obesity, heart disease, gastritis, acid reflux, nausea, indigestion, osteoporosis, arthritis, rheumatism and even cancer: it helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevents blood spikes keeping you full longer, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, increases appetite, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, helps maintain healthy bones and teeth, and even reduces the risk of cancer. I love this whole grain teff and add it to different recipes: not only is it delicious, has a mild flavor and makes food taste better, but also it helps normalize my cholesterol levels and blood pressure and relieves the symptoms of my acid reflux and gastritis. Wonderful product. Highly recommended.

Versatile gluten-free grain

Publié par Reviewer3014540 le juin 27, 2008

I really like this grain as a wheat substitute. It is high in nutrients, and one of the few non-acidic grains. I prefer milling my own flour from whole grains, and this teff tastes just like wheat to me (For good rising success, add 1 tsp. xanthum gum per cup of teff flour). A tasty hot cereal recipe and a HEALTHY chocolate pudding recipe is on the back of the package, using whole teff. Even my picky teenager liked it. It is a brown color, but the taste is great.

my favorite grain

Publié par Reviewer1676014 le déc. 13, 2007

I love this non gluten grain. I make the cereal recipe on the package, then chill it, slice it, sautee it, pour some cinnamon and egg over it: French Teff it is with whatever you want to put on top! Scrumptious

Whole grain teff

Publié par Reviewer2011970 le déc. 28, 2009

This makes WONDERFUL hot breakfast cereal! For each serving, just toast 1/3 Cup in a sauce pan over medium heat for a few minutes (until the grain smells yummy) then add 2/3 Cup water, bring to a boil, then cover simmer over low heat for about 8-10 minutes. Believe me, it's worth the wait!

big surprise

Publié par Reviewer2937505 le juin 21, 2008

I wasn't sure what to expect since I've never used this before. But it makes a great breakfast mixed with yogurt and some flax seeds. It's very filling and I don't get hungry latter in the morning. I was very pleased.

Tasty Teff!

Publié par Reviewer1839232 le oct. 14, 2008

A tasty gluten free alternative, very high in both fiber and protein... We made the porridge with dates, honey, and walnuts, and it was delicious (recipe on the bag).

Teff

Publié par Reviewer2054891 le oct. 28, 2008

I love the product.

Yum!

Publié par Reviewer2289416 le mars 05, 2009

I have used this to make injera...yum!

Whole Grain Teff

Publié par Reviewer2816159 le mars 18, 2009

The products of Bob's Red Mill were sent to our home, and we have been very fortunate to have Whole Grain Teff, which I think will last for us for our teff for quite some time, which we are enjoying these wonderful little seeds. We are very grateful to have such wonderful morning foods, especially teff, one of our very favorites that I hope will continue for a long time. Thank you very much for sending us your Bob's Red Mill.

Teff Flour 24 oz

Publié par Reviewer2133473 le nov. 18, 2009

I've yet to try this product in more ways, but I do like it(so far), sprinkled on salad & cole slaw, and blended into my waffle-mix. I think its a cool way to add protein to my foods!

articles 1-10 sur 24