FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€7.41

€7.80

Économie de: €0.39 (5 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
    Trier par

Different

Publié par Reviewer1184822 le May 14, 2009

I absolutely love buckwheat cereal and teff is rather different. I can't eat too much of it, but it's a matter of taste.

First time using Teff.

Publié par 4728417871663750325 le Sep 08, 2014

I bought this because I couldn't find it here in Australia. The seeds are so tiny. I added it to a stew and it had a gel like consistency, yet to cook it on its own. I found it had no overpowering taste in the stew.

Curious little grain

Publié par 5110869369090783977 le Feb 19, 2016

Now, I'm a curious person, and as soon as I heard about teff and saw I could buy it at my favorite online shop I jumped on it. I've been crowding out wheat from my family diet since decades by adding all the different grains I could find, and teff is our latest addition. It is a very small grain and cook like amaranth, not quite like polenta but in this veine. The taste is hearty but pleasant. Because of the texture which somewhat resemble baby food, it will not become a staple on our table, but it's a good grain to have every once in a while.

WOAOW

Publié par 4906662583892594876 le May 06, 2016

I didnt know what teff was 106 days ago , i am making sure that all of my friends know.

articles 1-4 sur 4