FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€7.23

€7.61

Économie de: €0.38 (5% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
    Trier par

Curious little grain

Posted by 5110869369090783977 on Feb 19, 2016

Now, I'm a curious person, and as soon as I heard about teff and saw I could buy it at my favorite online shop I jumped on it. I've been crowding out wheat from my family diet since decades by adding all the different grains I could find, and teff is our latest addition. It is a very small grain and cook like amaranth, not quite like polenta but in this veine. The taste is hearty but pleasant. Because of the texture which somewhat resemble baby food, it will not become a staple on our table, but it's a good grain to have every once in a while.

First time using Teff.

Posted by 4728417871663750325 on Sep 08, 2014

I bought this because I couldn't find it here in Australia. The seeds are so tiny. I added it to a stew and it had a gel like consistency, yet to cook it on its own. I found it had no overpowering taste in the stew.

Different

Posted by Reviewer1184822 on May 14, 2009

I absolutely love buckwheat cereal and teff is rather different. I can't eat too much of it, but it's a matter of taste.

articles 1-3 sur 3