FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€4.02

€4.24

Économie de: €0,22 (5 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

sorghum flour as a substitute for rice flour

Publié par Reviewer2662161 le avr. 11, 2009

Sorghum flour is an exact 1-to-1 replacement for rice flour in my gluten-free baking without the grit. Sugar cookies turned out very well. I just made a cake using the sorghum so I don't know how it turned out yet.

Great for rolls

Publié par Kaidamaz le oct. 17, 2010

Used this to make dinner rolls along with almond flour and coconut flour and they were delicious!

Gluten-free staple

Publié par PracticalHealth le juil. 02, 2012

This sorghum flour makes gluten-free blends taste amazing (especially with a little coconut flour mixed in). I would like to use it more often, but for economists like me, the price is prohibitive, since you have to use so much of it at a time. I would like to find a good source of the whole grains and grind them myself.

My new flour!

Publié par 5530102213998206468 le janv. 10, 2014

The sweet taste of sorghum makes it perfect to use in pancakes. Some eggs, a banana - and you have a superb breakfast pancake! The banana makes the pancake more juicy. They may be made without any fat or moist but gets a litle dry. Good price from a good company.

GF baking

Publié par 4925585466853958484 le avr. 15, 2014

Great help in gluten free baking. I have never tried sorghum before.

Good Quality

Publié par 5640964752644168396 le avr. 18, 2014

Good Quality and Taste, packaging was also good, as well as shipping.

Works in glutenfree baking

Publié par Reviewer1964924 le nov. 08, 2014

Seems that this works well in glutenfree baking. Only asking, is it possible to get this flour whole grain flour instead of white flour?

Interesting flour

Publié par 5535338423176274373 le avr. 28, 2015

This flour comes with a unique flavour, but you will need xanthan gum if you would like your baked products to hold better.

Good for inflamatory conditions

Publié par 4679229895691109137 le avr. 10, 2016

I have mast cell activation issues and a big inflamatory condition and this flour does not trigger any inflamatory response at all. I like it ! And the taste is quite good.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Good...wish alternative flours weren't so pricey

Publié par Reviewer1901699 le août 07, 2016

I make my own GF all-purpose flour as I don't like tapioca flour that is in nearly all the gf flours. This sorghum flour works great ; I like it a lot. Wish the alternative flours weren't expensive; only small issue. Bob's Red Mill = very trustworthy company. I am seriously allergic to gluten and I trust their products.

articles 1-10 sur 15