FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€5.06

€5.32

Économie de: €0.26 (5 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

good++++

Publié par Reviewer2139517 le Aug 23, 2011

Good quality and taste! I recommend to everyone. I will take again.

Tastes divine !

Publié par Reviewer2915006 le Jan 10, 2012

This rice bran tastes absolutely divine ! i enjoy having it with my soya milk as a paste. Delicious !!

option for gluten-free diet

Publié par Sholik le Jul 14, 2012

ever buy, but sometimes hard to catch - often in stock. using no heat, just add a teaspoon of yogurt into a pile in the morning. mild, pleasant taste and texture. inexpensive option for tissue intolerance to gluten

love

Publié par 4800423325068931871 le Nov 11, 2013

my dad loves this !! so happy with it

Bob's Red Mill, Stabilized Rice Bran

Publié par Reviewer2223531 le Oct 31, 2011

I was unable to get this product locally and am adding it to a special diet for Toby dog. He definitely gobbles it down with the rest of his home cooked meals. He refuses canned dog food but the bran added to his food didn't create any problems. Being such a healthy product I am also adding it to my cooked cereals etc.

Great GF fiber

Publié par 5598399106105531991 le Mar 19, 2015

I use it to add additional fiber to GF bread.

Great Fiber

Publié par 5391158529516607019 le Jun 22, 2016

This bran adds much needed fiber to any diet.Will buy this again for sure.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Better than other rice brans I've tried

Publié par Reviewer1868309 le Jun 24, 2016

I like the taste of this product and use it regularly in my breakfast whole grain blend. I tried another less expensive brand once and rued the day I ordered it because not only was it not stabilized, it had a definite slightly rancid taste. I will use only this stabilized rice bran from Bob's Red Mill hereafter.

Superfood!

Publié par 5713049330403643153 le Jul 09, 2016

I would buy this again. I try to include superfoods in my daily diet. Rice Bran contains all 7 components of Vitamin E Complex, CoQ-10, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Glutathioine, Vitamin B Complex, Antioxidants, Carotenoids, Essential Amino Acids, Essential Fatty Acids, Enzymes, Phospholipids, Polysaccharides and more. Rice bran has also shown to relieve blood sugar imbalances.

Bob's Red Mill, Stabilized Rice Bran

Publié par Reviewer2217159 le Sep 12, 2011

Nice amount for the price. Tastes really good. I add a bit of salt and bit of water and eat it like a paste for a "pick me up".

articles 1-10 sur 14