FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€2.92

€3.07

Économie de: €0.15 (5% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Aluminum Free

Posted by Reviewer2847771 on Mar 13, 2008

The fact that this baking soda was aluminum free caught my eye and I knew I had to buy it. I use it for everything from cleaning around the house, brushing my teeth, and using as a deodorant. Works well for all the uses I use it for.

BabaJoan

Posted by Reviewer2606780 on Jun 12, 2008

I ordered 4 boxes of of this product to share with friends as we were all ready to try the "Bicarbonate Protocol" for establishing a normal body pH and to actually target any growths in the body due to candida (Yeast) or parasites. We don't know the results yet, but, we are all healthy women in our 50's and want to stay that way! It is so good to know we can get an Aluminum Free Baking soda from such a great company at such a reasonable price! Many Thanks, J.C.

Carol Mccarrick

Posted by Reviewer3004989 on Jan 30, 2009

We want to order3 more lbs. We use it in our cancer treatment for curtailing breast cancer.

Alum. Free Soda

Posted by Reviewer1937649 on Mar 16, 2008

We add this to our Home water supply to RAISE THE ph AND GREAT IN BAKED PRODUCTS AND IN the wash.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Nov 21, 2008

Excellent for neutralizing acid reflux and gently "polishing" your face. Good product, good price.

Keeps me healthy

Posted by Reviewer1502565 on Mar 11, 2011

The Aluminum Free Baking Soda is a great product! A half teaspoon, 1 to 4 times a day in a glass of water or with fresh apple juice makes your body alkaline. If you have health issues up to 2 teaspoons/day is recommended. Can´t be without it!! M *

Wow,what a difference in taste compared to your regular grocery store baking soda,unbelievable!...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

baking soda has a variety of uses for me,i use it as a base for a tooth powder i make,i also use it for occasional heartburns and also to soften beans and chickpeas /garbanzo. i was sure baking soda couldn't be tasty but i guess it always been the Aluminum that gave the unpleasent taste because this one is Aluminum free and tastes much much better thatn what i knew till now. i'm not the baking kind of guy but i'm sure anyone who cooks and bakes would know to appreciate this product superiority in taste AND in health...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

Love Bob's Red Mill!

Posted by earthwalker on Jun 27, 2012

Because of my food sensitivities, I didn't tolerate baking soda until I found Bob's Red Mill high quality aluminum-free, gluten-free baking soda. I went so many years without being able to use baking soda. Wish I had known about Bob's Red Mill years ago!! The best baking soda on the market, as far as I have found.

Doesn't irritate skin!

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

I used to use the baking soda in the orange box. When I tried to make a natural deodorant with orange-box-baking soda, cornstarch, and coconut oil, it irritated my armpits, like it was on fire after 2nd day of use. I tried to lower the orange-box-baking soda content, and even a trace amount of it irritated me. Then I tried this one - no skin irritation at all! So for those who are sensitive to orange-box-baking soda, try this one! If it didn't hurt my skin, this must be way much better, both for external and internal use. Now I wonder what the orange-box-baking soda did to my body when I use it for baking....

Aluminium free baking soda

Posted by Reviewer2285528 on Feb 05, 2011

My husband takes a teaspoon of this every day to askalise his body, as he has cancer, and has no treatment, is doing well. Good price.

articles 1-10 sur 290