10% Off Orders Over $40!

Bob's Red Mill, Pure Baking Soda, Gluten Free, 16 oz (453 g)

€2.64
€2.77
Savings of: €0.14 (5% Off)
Reviews 5-star

Aluminum Free

Posted by Reviewer2847771 on Mar 13, 2008

The fact that this baking soda was aluminum free caught my eye and I knew I had to buy it. I use it for everything from cleaning around the house, brushing my teeth, and using as a deodorant. Works well for all the uses I use it for.

BabaJoan

Posted by Reviewer2606780 on Jun 12, 2008

I ordered 4 boxes of of this product to share with friends as we were all ready to try the "Bicarbonate Protocol" for establishing a normal body pH and to actually target any growths in the body due to candida (Yeast) or parasites. We don't know the results yet, but, we are all healthy women in our 50's and want to stay that way! It is so good to know we can get an Aluminum Free Baking soda from such a great company at such a reasonable price! Many Thanks, J.C.

Carol Mccarrick

Posted by Reviewer3004989 on Jan 30, 2009

We want to order3 more lbs. We use it in our cancer treatment for curtailing breast cancer.

Alum. Free Soda

Posted by Reviewer1937649 on Mar 16, 2008

We add this to our Home water supply to RAISE THE ph AND GREAT IN BAKED PRODUCTS AND IN the wash.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Nov 21, 2008

Excellent for neutralizing acid reflux and gently "polishing" your face. Good product, good price.