FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Remise :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€3.11

€3.27

Économie de: €0.16 (5 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

1/4 teaspoon of alumni free baking soda, three times a day and the reflux was gone.

Publié par Reviewer2059271 le May 02, 2008

I was diagnosed as having Reflux. I had a burning pain in the pit of my chest, My doctor prescribed a pill for it. I had a lung transplant in 2004 and take a lot of medication. I believed if I could eliminate one of the pill and take something natural for the reflux, it will be better for me. Taking the soda has helped me,now the pain is going away.

baking soda

Publié par 4786176988532620480 le Dec 31, 2013

there is no information on the package that is aluminium free, just that is gluten free... :(

cruelty free

Publié par Reviewer1101066 le Sep 29, 2008

I got this because this company doesn't test on animals like other baking soda companies do. Great product!

Aluminum free baking soda

Publié par Reviewer1580086 le Dec 06, 2008

I feel I am better of using an aluminum free product. Some of the bags leaked the powder. After purchasing your product, I found it was also available at my supermarket along with many of your other products one of which was rice flour that I purchased.

Excellent

Publié par Reviewer2659665 le Jul 04, 2010

Very good product, I got this specifically because I wanted to avoid Aluminum which is found in most Baking Soda products.

Al free

Publié par Reviewer1214738 le Nov 17, 2010

didn't realize Al was a problem with NaC2 I've been using it for toothpaste... works fine.

안심되는 제품

Publié par Reviewer1392017 le Aug 27, 2012

한국에서 파는 베이킹소다는 완전 허연게 어떤 화학처리를 했는지 몰라서 찝찝했어요. 밥스레드밀 제품은 알루미늄 프리라고 알고 샀는데 일단 색깔도 다르고..ㅋㅋ 안심하고 베이킹합니다

Useful home product

Publié par Reviewer3073280 le Dec 27, 2012

I use this as a multi-purpose item at home. For home remedies (for GERD: tall glass of water + lemon + pinch of baking soda) or for home cleaning. Baking soda is useful to scrub stove tops. Also useful to make natural toothpaste (from coconut oil, baking soda, pinch of sea salt).

GREAT!

Publié par 5619958757165026546 le Jan 11, 2013

Great item in great price!

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Best value can be found online

Publié par TravelRubyHealthGeek le Sep 02, 2013

Wish it comes with bigger bag as well.

articles 1-10 sur 37