FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€14.68

€15.45

Économie de: €0.77 (5 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Bob's REd Mill Quinoa is god

Publié par Reviewer2372964 le Mar 12, 2011

The bet quinoa we've tried. We also buy flour and bake gluten free bread with it (mized with brown rice/buckwheat) and make delicious banana bread from quinoa + coconut flour with a bit of nutmeg and activated walnuts. Yummy!

GREAT PRODUCT

Publié par Reviewer2914485 le Jan 24, 2012

WAS SO GLAD I FINALLY TRIED THIS PRODUCT. I HAVE CELIAC AND OTHER FOOD ALLERGIES... AND MUST EAT GLUTEN FREE. NOW I HAVE A THICKENING AGENT FOR MY FOODS, SERVES AS A BINDER AND I EVEN HAVE LITTLE PANCKES. VERY GOOD QUALITY AND EXCELLENT SERVICE AS ALWAYS. THANK YOU.

Different than what I expected

Publié par Reviewer1302102 le May 14, 2009

I know quinoa is very nutritious but the flavor of the flour is very strong and did not taste as good as I hoped it would in pancakes

Great product

Publié par Reviewer1087055 le Jan 23, 2008

Used it for some tortillas, came out wonderful

Great product

Publié par Reviewer1363499 le Mar 18, 2011

I was searching for quinoa flour for a while and I wasn't able to find any in Greece. This one is really nice. I will buy it again

Excellent

Publié par Reviewer2175047 le Jul 28, 2011

This is an excellent gluten free alternative to those on special diet.

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

Another good gluten free flour

Publié par Reviewer1041148 le Jan 28, 2013

This flour adds protein and fiber to gluten free baked goods. I use it, along with other gluten free flours, in cakes, pancakes, muffins, and biscuits.

Different taste

Publié par Reviewer2147901 le Jan 29, 2012

I tried this for pancakes & waffles due to wanting a gluten free option. They really didn't turn out bad, but I had to add a lot more stevia to sweeten them up than I normally do. I do like the low calories and low sugar. I will purchase again but may mix it with another flour for my sweet treats.

Living Au Naturale

Publié par Reviewer1479485 le Jan 05, 2009

A purchase for my mom who is sensitive to wheat products, she made some very delicious apple walnut bars. Great product!

Still unopened

Publié par 5116640392345431828 le Nov 26, 2012

The product looks like it'll work just fine, but I haven't had a chance to use it yet. That doesn't mean it won't get used though ^_^

articles 1-10 sur 30