FR

View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€4.17

€4.39

Économie de: €0.22 (5% off)

Écrire un commentaire

Commentaires | English
    Trier par

Great and affordable

Posted by 5457758064241385603 on May 02, 2016

Used this for partial replacement of rice. It is quite starchy so it makes a good risotto!(:

Try to roast for yummy breakfast

Posted by 4792752297954459813 on Apr 23, 2016

Im mostly used to roasted buckwheat and this one is easy to cook the right way.

Bob's Red Mill, Organic Whole Grain Buckwheat, 16 oz (453 g)

Posted by 5667736993252700182 on Feb 14, 2016

Indeed,raw buckwheat. For raw foodists,that's it.

Very Healthy and Tasty.

Posted by 4865584289393732509 on Feb 01, 2016

I absolutely love buckwheat and my baby eats it

Bob's Red Mill, Organic Whole Grain Buckwheat

Posted by 5052224193067494205 on Dec 12, 2015

excellent

Delicious stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1190860 on Mar 16, 2015

It's great with veggies, in a salad and in shake. Just cook it properly. I cup of buckwheat with one and half cup of water. Using the water bath makes it well cooked not sticky.

didn't like it

Posted by 4830767391268982508 on Feb 16, 2015

I don't know, if it's just some another type of buckwheat or what, it completely another taste from the buckwheat I used to eat in Russia. I can't even cook it properly, don't understand why is it so different

buckwheat

Posted by 4619565429827283012 on Feb 09, 2015

My husband and I were trying new food items, trying to stay away from flour and grains for awhile. We enjoyed the buckwheat just about anyway that I made it. I need to find more recipes and I plan on grinding it down to use as a flour as well, thank you for supplying this awesome staple food!! God Bless:)

Good product!

Posted by SunnyRose on Jan 17, 2015

Good quality organic buckwheat. I usually soak them overnight and cook them after rinsing for about 15-20 minutes, or blend them to make buckwheat flour. I really like the flavor.

Great superfood

Posted by 5658588784603408118 on Oct 21, 2014

I'd never had buckwheat in my life, so when I found it in iHerb's catalogue at so convenient a price, I decided to get it. Buckwheat does not have a very strong flavour or anything, but that makes it ideal to have it as a savoury side--with sauteed mushrooms and caramelized onions is delicious--or as a hot cereal in the morning. If you're looking for a more nutritious alternative to oats, look no more--have buckwheat. Ok, it is more expensive than oats, but it's worth it.

articles 1-10 sur 75