FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
View/Edit Cart Payer

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€4.08

€4.30

Économie de: €0.22 (5 % de remise)

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Écrire un commentaire
Commentaires | English
Trier par

Great Stuff

Publié par Reviewer3065979 le Aug 13, 2008

My son is gluten free - I use this to coat his chicken nuggets before dipping in egg and then in corn flakes. Tried corn starch but tapioca is far superior!

Good flour

Publié par Reviewer2774669 le Dec 29, 2008

I use this flour to make a mix of gluten-free flour for my baking needs. It works great.

For Pies

Publié par Reviewer3166426 le Mar 13, 2009

I use this when a recipe calls for "Minute Tapioca" (very expensive). This product works every bit as well and is not expensive.

Another great Bob's Mill product

Publié par Reviewer2952577 le Jul 04, 2009

Great for pie fillings

Great alternative

Publié par Reviewer2329343 le Feb 29, 2008

Using this in place of flour or corn starch works great in stew or sauces. It is also helpful as a coating for fish.

A must have for baking.

Publié par Reviewer1254460 le Mar 20, 2010

I use this tapioca flour when baking bread and pizza dough. Great product. It helps the bread brown too.

High quality

Publié par Reviewer3176463 le Apr 20, 2010

Great tapioca flour from a fantastic company. I'll buy Bob's Red Mill over any other company anytime.

Love This!

Publié par 4613142442863848488 le May 12, 2012

This gives a lovely creamy texture to home made goodies, especially pancakes.... yummy! 10 out of 10.

Good product

Publié par 5530102213998206468 le Jan 10, 2014

Tapioca is the only flour or starch I have found that my two year old son tolerate. Wheat, amarant, quinoa, corn, rise etc etc etc. It all makes him sick. I use tapioka to a lot of things I wound never dream of trying before this happened. I`m very happy with Bob`s red mill, it seams to be clean products and good quality! I have tried a lot!

Excellent

Publié par Reviewer1458185 le Mar 25, 2012

With tapioca flour, gluten-free baking becomes excellent. My family can no longer taste the difference between the gluten free and regular baking; the gluten "dryness" vanishes.

articles 1-10 sur 65