FR
EUR
Votre panier est vide
Mais ce n’est pas obligatoire,
Continuer mes achats.
Produit
Total :
Réduction :
Ensemble :
Quantité:
Payer
Les clients ont également acheté:

iHerb Commentaires des clients

€11.48

€12.08

Économie de: €0.60 (5 % de remise)

Écrire un commentaire

Désolé, ce produit n’est plus en stock.

Commentaires | English
Trier par

Very coarse meal

Publié par Reviewer1117301 le May 01, 2009

I made my own almond meal before I purchased the Bob's Red Mill almond flour. I honestly don't think it's worth my money to purchase this product any longer as I can make my own for a considerable amount less by buying bulk almonds, blanching them myself and grinding them myself. Not only that but the Bob's Almond Meal/Flour seems to have big chunks in it that you can definitely taste when cooking/baking with it. I made almond flour pancakes with homemade almond meal and the texture was right on, I made them with this purchased almond flour and I bit down quite a few times on chewy larger pieces of almonds.

Best Brand

Publié par khessel le Jul 24, 2012

The price on iherb for the product is pretty good. I compared it to the price at a whole foods store in the U.S. last year, and the price on iherb was more competitive. I listened to a podcast about the owner once, and he seems like a respectable, down-to-earth business owner. I like buying from a company where I can put a face to the name, not a big corporation. (I don't mind paying a little bit more for a quality product). I have used this flour to make gluten free wraps, hamburger buns, and even marzipan. (Yum)

Love This Stuff!

Publié par Reviewer1007110 le Mar 11, 2010

I have made almond pancakes, almond-sesame crackers, and used for coating oven frien chicken- YUM!

Love this!!

Publié par Reviewer2408619 le Dec 04, 2010

Top quality. Perfect as a replacement for wheat flour in baking of almost all kinds.

Fab!

Publié par Reviewer3237759 le Feb 19, 2012

Love this almond meal. Wish i could find it for a good price in New Zealand.

good quality almond flour

Publié par Reviewer3290903 le Dec 28, 2011

This is the brand I always purchase and use frequently in baking/cooking. The consistency is good and uniform, it bakes up nicely and has a nice, mild flavor.

nice

Publié par 5632626453081906708 le Aug 01, 2013

nice poduct, i made my first macaroni :)

Best I've ever used

Publié par 5086084480570769239 le Feb 01, 2015

Too bad I have to import this. This is the best Almond Flour I've used, finely grained. I can't use it as much as I would like.

amazing

Publié par 4732266215972395202 le May 14, 2015

Amazing , great for baking , very soft. iherb has the best price for it . will keep buying !

Ce commentaire vous a-t-il été utile ?

The texture is too coarse to bake with

Publié par Elisabeth le Sep 27, 2013

Being new to the paleo diet, I thought I'd use this product for baking. Well, my finished paleo cinnamon rolls could easily have been on a Pinterest "nailed it" picture. This flour is too coarse to use for that kind of baking, and the "dough" ended up too wet. I will not use it for baking again.

articles 1-10 sur 75